[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 555: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 555: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
millenniumfalcon.com • View topic - AOTC & ROTS 2-Disc Set Scores Info
It is currently July 14th 2020 1:20 pm

Post Posted: April 29th 2006 3:48 am

Fat Bastard

Join: September 27th 2005 8:01 pm

Post Posted: April 29th 2006 9:49 pm

Join: April 26th 2005 11:20 am

Post Posted: May 1st 2006 3:46 pm

Join: April 8th 2005 8:13 pm

Post Posted: May 1st 2006 8:35 pm

Fat Bastard

Post Posted: May 1st 2006 8:55 pm

Join: April 8th 2005 8:13 pm

Post Posted: May 9th 2006 7:39 am

Join: April 11th 2005 9:38 pm

Post Posted: July 3rd 2006 3:34 pm

Join: April 26th 2005 11:20 am
You're telling me you wouldn't be interested in hearing alternative takes of John Williams music for a Star Wars film? Given the continuing quality output from this artist and incredible importance of his music to the feel and texture of Star Wars, I'd say this is equivalent to releasing alternate or deleted scenes.

I'm sure in the future there'll be some sort of complete release, as in 1997 with the 20th anniversary of the OT.

Post Posted: July 12th 2006 3:29 pm

Fat Bastard

Perhaps there might either a 12-CD set or just a box set of the Prequels next year to help promote the Saga DVD set.

We have yet to date had a box set for the Prequels, but we've had one for the Original Trilogy for the scores of course.

Lucasfilm has released an original soundtrack for all 6 films to help promote each movie. They even re-released the OT scores in 2004 as we know to help promote the DVD set. So as I suggested there maybe a good possibility that next year we may get a box set of the Prequel scores (hopefully their original intended versions). I guess we'll have to wait and see for sure.

Now as far as unreleased music goes...if you were a true fan of film music, fan of Williams music and a fan of Star Wars music you would want all the unreleased music. I know I do and I love getting as much as I can. A lot of good material were bound to be left off the OST's and we knew this from the Original Trilogy OST releases.

I for one would take any sort of 2-CD set of AOTC and ROTS, even if both were another Ultimate Edition like TPM. I would be getting both sets souly for the unreleased music and that is why I bought the Ultimate Edition of TPM. That is also why I wished that people on jwfan didn't bitch so much about the edits of the Ultimate Edition and just enjoyed it for the great unreleased music. Anyways...enough from me, I'm blabbering now.

Post Posted: July 12th 2006 9:32 pm

Join: April 11th 2005 9:38 pm

Post Posted: July 13th 2006 5:40 am

OBGYN

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm

Post Posted: July 13th 2006 6:36 am

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am

Post Posted: July 13th 2006 5:30 pm

Join: March 22nd 2005 11:53 pm

Post Posted: August 7th 2006 11:55 am

Join: August 6th 2006 8:10 pm

Post Posted: August 7th 2006 12:11 pm

Fat Bastard

Post Posted: May 11th 2011 5:50 pm

Looking for love in Alderaan places

Join: May 1st 2004 2:31 pm

Post Posted: May 12th 2011 1:35 am

Fat Bastard

For TPM we practically have everything, minus the film version for "Augie's Great Municipal Band". All though for my edit I did a hybrid of rear channel DVD rips and clean music for that cue. I did include the clean album version as a bonus track.

For AOTC I would say we have maybe 50% of the score clean. For ROTS we have probably about 98% of it clean.

These were posted in a different part of the forum, but you may not have access to it. Anyways here are my complete intended edits of the scores. AOTC and ROTS do have rear channel DVD rips for the non clean music. There are also synth mock-ups in my AOTC and ROTS edits for pieces that have never surfaced. I know someone who has the sheet music for both of the scores and he used that to create the synth mock-ups. He can't trade the sheet music, so don't ask.

Anyways I'll post the links below, just be sure to use gapless playback since cues run into each other like they do in the film. Keep in mind these were edited to be the intended editions. They're not film version edits like a lot of people seem to do.

The Phantom Menace

Disc One: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O09QINBU
Disc Two: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RGD9EL4E

Attack Of The Clones

Disc One: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FPTD41Q
Disc Two: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0152EQ82

Revenge Of The Sith

Disc One: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXYEQKU4
Disc Two: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58ZJ5412

Post Posted: May 13th 2011 1:25 pm

Looking for love in Alderaan places

Join: May 1st 2004 2:31 pm