It is currently February 24th 2018 8:55 pm




  Page 1, 2  Next

Well?
What are we in Junior High? 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
I interrupt this discussion to bring you my feewings 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
It's just your OPINION, so stop being a Nazi about it mmkay! 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
I prefer a little more cushion for the pushin' y'know 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11
Post Posted: September 7th 2011 9:47 am
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
http://www.spicyfatties.com NSFW!! And your wife won't like it either!


Dear MF, some of you newer members are a little 'testy' (like the balls), and I'd like to pick a fight with many of you. But I'm also a little annoyed when people clog up the threads with back-and-forth know-it-all-isms. Doctor Psychotic does a great job of cleaning up the more 'popular' discussion threads from such clutter, and I don't intend to add to his heavy workload. He's a god-damned Sith Lord, he's BUSY for fuxake, people!

My new favorites are user187w/evr or some such thing, and Inv8r. I see some great potential in these two. I can't wait till Bearvomit hillbillys out and calls one of em a 'nigger'.

Btw, I'd also like to point out that Thundercracker is the fucking man, or very cool woman but I'm guessing man, for constantly updating all the movie spoiler threads that I pay attention to. Thanks for that. God bless America, and God Bless Millennium Falcon, dot com.


Post Posted: September 7th 2011 10:08 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3365
No! NOOOOOO!! The Phantom Menace really is the worst piece of shit movie evah!!! EVAH I SAY!!! I know because I watch it every week and it makes my eyes bleed!!!! *TZAAAAAP*
:funkycomedyscience: :comedyscience: :funkycomedyscience:


Post Posted: September 7th 2011 12:19 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
TroyObliX wrote:
How is reffering to a topic in another thread relevant to this thread? I'm just trying to follow the logic here.

Inv8r wrote:
Weeeelllll...since you asked, as this is a topic discussing video and stills from the blu ray releases, I felt that discussing a posted video sample was slightly more relevent than "WAH! I'M POOR AND GOING BANKRUPT (but I'm still buying a hundred dollar blu-ray set), THEREFORE EVERYONE SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS RELEASE, BECAUSE THERE'S WORSE THING IN THE WORLD!


In a - you know - thread thread talking about the release. But honestly I've been flipping back and forth between the changes and video threads, and DP has been pretty actively moving stuff around to keep it all organized in some way, so if I fucked up where I posted then, eh, :roll: whatareyagonnado?


See!?!? THAT'S the SPIRIT! Thats the good sticky-icky I'm looking forward to. I just wish, when I get zinged by a pro like this, that they make it more interesting. For starters, pay attention. I really do enjoy watching the discussions, and I'm not asking anyone to stop complaining about w/ever it is they find annoying. Hell, complain away!

Just LEARN TO READ a little better, and keep the 'stupid shit' where it belongs (if you are here reading this, you have found where it 'belongs'). When the new people and new info combine in the popular threads, it gets a little lengthy to read through. If I'm trying to stop anything, its to stop fucks like you from mucking up the threads I intend to read later.

+, I had just said, I aint spending a C-note on this thing, Jeezus. Am I complaining that I'm broke? Maybe a little, but I mention it more to illustrate that while complaining may be legitimate, becomming poor devirginized date-raped Susie on prom night over the changes makes you, and by extension the rest of us, look like silly fucking children.

"I cancelled my pre-order, and I feel good." Great. Another liberated consumer, thank god all is right in the world now. Wtf. It's all in good fun, though. For now.

:funkyvfuckoff:


Post Posted: September 7th 2011 3:20 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1702
TroyObliX wrote:
that Thundercracker is the fucking man,


WTF? what am I, chopped liver? your single-wide-living, snow-shoveling, mcnugget-eatin, nigga-can-ya-loan-me-a-dolla, puttin-makeup-onna-dead-man-for-a-job ass better recognize


Post Posted: September 7th 2011 4:54 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
I'm sorry, what I meant to say was, Thundercracker has been updating the Avengers thread and that's the only one I been reading lately. But in all honesty, there are several forumz members who deserve 'the fucking man' medals. DP, Beavervomit, and The Cracker all deserve awards. Let's face it, I add nothing except for pointless commentary, so thanks to everyone who posts some tid-bits especially those of you doing all the real work.

And to be clear, it's a double-wide, Momma says she's gonna buy me a snow-blower (and god I hope that aint just an eskimo prostitute), I prefer BK's 'chicken tenders' to McNuggets, and I don't do the make-up cuz I'm not licensed yet. When I am, I will be 'comfortable' which is a nice way of saying 'rich' without making it look like I'm trying to profit too much from other peoples misery.

I'm going to keep the double-wide then, though. It really lowers peoples expectations, and I'm lazy.


Post Posted: September 7th 2011 8:35 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1702
wait, you gotta be licensed to put makeup on a dead man? only in America folks! that's just to make sure you're not one of those "weirdos" who feel up the dead chick's fake breasts or put funny hats on them as you pose for pictures like it's Weekend at Bernie's.


Post Posted: September 7th 2011 10:15 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
It would be professionally unethical for me to engage in witty banter on the subject. The proper reverence for the remains entrusted to the care of those in our profession supercedes my sense of humor. Mortuary Science is serious business folks. We guard the doorway to the great mystery, and frankly the reality of it leaves nothing to laugh at.

But, in answer to your boggle; no, not exactly. You don't have to be licensed to do the cosmetizing, neccesarily. But, they don't want the students screwing it up so we leave it to the more experienced (and licensed) professionals on duty. I'm basically just muscle in a suit at this point, taking notes and trying not to be 'too cheery'.

And as far as weirdos doing weird things, I got into this business after my brother died. Not a cause/effect thing, just an oddly coincidental chain of events. I quickly realized that the people I am sent to bring in and move around are someone elses brother, or Mom, or wife. If anyone even considered doing anything 'zany' at our place they might get assaulted.

Besides, in my own twisted philosophy, I believe we are all the same person, reincarnated over and over and over again. So, do unto others, because you really are doing unto thyself.


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 5:23 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3365
Looky looky another new boyo!
http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/p ... ile&u=9358 :roll:


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 7:50 am
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
I have the perfect avatar for him...

Image


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 8:05 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3365
:lol:


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 8:30 am
 

Join: September 3rd 2011 9:08 am
Posts: 10
Location: Memphis, TN
I'm a nub and I feel left out...

I wanna get hazed too. (Thank you sir, may I have another?)


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 10:58 am
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
You haven't fulfilled the required steps. For starters, I haven't noticed you bringing the discussion threads to a grinding halt with your own sissification of events and engaging in obvious dumbery. I do that, but it's subtle-ish.

For starters, you should try pointing out that "It's just your OPINIUN! That doesn't make it TREW!" because lord knows that's fucking annoying. Folks, 99.999999+% of the things people say, that aren't obvious fact or accompanied by facts, proof, or comparitive evidence, are just opinions.
Or, personalized pontifications of personal perspective. :spray:

Saying that you dont agree with someone else's 'opinion' and "heres why" is 'good' for discussion. But making it known that you have wrapped your brain around the obvious, that someone posting with no 'evidence' or sources is just stating an opinion, is 'bad' for discussion. Because you basically said 'See, Im not stupid' which of course, means that you are stupid. See how that works? :browcool:

Then, there's being a dickhead just because you think you are a great catch, and that we won't from here on out be able to live without you. For instance, my impetus for creating this thread was a special moment I shared with 'Inv8r', where I blah-blah'd a tad too much giving props and expressing my enjoyment at all the news/warfare in the blu-ray threads. And this [s]nipple-twisting navel gazing mouth breather[/s] new and obviously cool poster has the balls to attempt to 'straighten things out' because I'm somehow being off-topic. Then the genius posts (although its been moved) blatantly about something in another thread (?!?What?!?). Amazing.

And here's the thing, it's ok. I'm not posting any :goomf: because it isn't my place to do so. All these new folks could end up being cool to have around. Well, I doubt all of them will. But some maybe, and many may bring in some usefull info, files, insight, links, who knows. I don't want to shoo anyone away, but jessus 8ch Kriyst, lighten the fuck up people. I LIKE the fighting, I just think we should do it right.
[marq=right]:funkysabers: :funkyninjaz: :funkyninja: :funkysaberz: :funkysaber: :funkymrblond:[/marq]
So like any good bar left in America, when two steely eyed men (nerds) decide to pound the crap out of each other (type snarkily at one anothers 'opinions') the right thing to do is to take it outside. This is the outside, damnit. Point out that I'm a dumbass down here. Because if you do it well, I will laugh at me too.

And seb wants to get hazed. How homoerotic of him. Didnt there used to be a tranny on here?


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 4:55 pm
 

Join: September 3rd 2011 9:08 am
Posts: 10
Location: Memphis, TN
jeezus, no homoeroticism for me please...

("not that there's anything wrong with that"...)

God, I love this board. The sarcasm and wit are damned refreshing.

More nipple-twisting mouth breathers!!!

Let's go recruit some folks from TFN

:heavymetal:


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 10:22 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Yeah, i'd rather burn in a bath of tabasco sauce with 3000 paper cuts on my balls than recruit from TFN.....




and HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA Troy said he was subtle. HA!


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 11:07 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
I AM FUCKING SUBTLE, Geez.

[flash width=640 height=385]http://www.youtube.com/v/R5_9Gi7w19Y?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1[/flash]


Post Posted: September 8th 2011 11:37 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1702
is that an evil dark lord of the nether realm CTHULHU knitted peter heater I see there? talk about a conversation starter for the coffee table! :buttertroll:


Post Posted: September 9th 2011 4:32 am
 
User avatar

Join: January 23rd 2004 3:13 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Finland
Cryostar wrote:
Yeah, i'd rather burn in a bath of tabasco sauce with 3000 paper cuts on my balls than recruit from TFN.....

This.

I have been checking out TFN's BD thread latelly and my brain hurts every single time. :|


Post Posted: September 9th 2011 5:49 pm
 

Join: September 3rd 2011 9:08 am
Posts: 10
Location: Memphis, TN
when carl & I ran starwarsfan.org for all those years, i had a number of various run-ins and conflicts with those worthless fuckers over at TFN. i have so many reasons to hate that site. haven't been on it in years, and have no reason to ever go back.

it's just star wars Romper Room, plain and simple. (sorry for bringing up what is sure to be a sore subject, but i've been away from the fan community for a few years now, and just getting back into it, i've gotta make at least one shitty comment about those ass clowns.) WAY back in the day, scott chitwood was a good guy, but the whole thing went to shit when (and really kinda before) he left. the whole thing can burn as far as i'm concerned.

is that piece o' shit Josh still hanging around over there? does phillip wise still own it? (had dinner at his house in dallas once. long story...)

and one more thing. keep up the good work in the subtlety dept. masterful.


Post Posted: September 9th 2011 6:03 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
TroyObliX wrote:
I AM FUCKING SUBTLE, Geez.


Subtle as being downwind from an outhouse... :P


It's not even a romper room any more. It's a whole bunch of power tripping geeks that haven't seen the light of day, or their own balls in years.


Post Posted: September 9th 2011 6:14 pm
 
User avatar

Join: January 23rd 2004 3:13 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Finland
Seb: I sort of know what you are talking about.



Finnish Star Wars Portal was there for 11,5 years. I was running things for 11 years. A lot of the fans were crying all day long how they were raped by Lucas. Because all these changes to the movies. These comics sucks ass. These books are horrible. Their translations are even horrible.

I know that Lucas makes changes to every god damn release there ever will be. I just don't care anymore. But still I had to watch on daily basis crying about how Lucas raped our childhood. The more it went on I certainly didn't think I was raped by Lucas. I am pretty sure that it was Star Wars fans who raped my experience. Now a days I really don't care anything related to Star Wars.


Yesterday I watched prequels for the first time after I saw them in theater and press previews. I still didn't like them and most likely I won't watch them again. And certainly I won't cry all over the internet how bad they were. This weekend I'm going to watch original trilogy for first time after prequels were on theater. Most likely I won't watch them again for years.

I am just so full of all that sheep crying and hating. I think I really am starting to be done with Star Wars and it's fans after all these years.


Post Posted: September 9th 2011 10:38 pm
 
Bush Pilot
User avatar

Join: March 23rd 2005 3:46 pm
Posts: 1448
TroyObliX wrote:
http://www.spicyfatties.com


I think you and I see on the same level, Troy. Most of those girls aren't half bad! Bigger is sometimes better. :monocle:


Post Posted: September 9th 2011 10:57 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Dude, that's what I'm sayin'! The chunky ones try harder too, because they never know when they will get asked out again. And a lot of 'thin' women just lay there poking you with pointy hip-bones, acting like that greasy clam is made of fucking gold or something. Give me a curvy woman with a sense of humor.

Lord knows, she'll be needing a sense of humor once I get started. :bunnys:

EDIT: Omfg, this guy is breaking out the 'heavy artillery' of wtfdom.

User897 wrote:
packaok wrote:
Says the guy who BLAH BLAH....

Says the guy who joined a forum just to reply to a comment about inferior, terrible films.


[marq=left]:ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap:[/marq] [marq=left]:funkyemoz:[/marq] [align=center]:ass2mouth:[/align] [marq=right] :funkyemo: [/marq] [marq=right] :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :ohsnap: [/marq]


Post Posted: September 10th 2011 9:09 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Inv8r wrote:
Emperor's Prize wrote:
User897 wrote:
Besides, droids created for war that talk to each other are obsurd.

How is that Caprica show you're sporting an avatar from doing for you?

By your command.

:schoolyou:


Oh, eat shit, dumbass. Not his fault that the bulk of americans are too ADHD and goddamn stupid to get Caprica.


Great, Space Inv8r and code187warden smithers are still enlightening us all on why fucking your immediate family members is illegal in every inch of the U.S.

Dear lord, please unscramble the nucleotides and break the keyboards of these two valuable e-personas. Or I will grow up to kill you. That is all, and have a blessed day.

Love, your friend, Troy.


Post Posted: September 10th 2011 9:12 pm
 

Join: August 24th 2004 8:30 pm
Posts: 290
Location: The Empire State
Troy, I love you. In a totally non-gay way. Unless you like gay. In which case, it's totally a gay way. :bunnys:


Post Posted: September 10th 2011 9:25 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
How would you two feel about portraying your love on a small screen, for say, 3% of the royalties?


Post Posted: September 10th 2011 11:03 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Umm, 3% of "just you" pounding one out to it doesn't sound like the payday I was hoping for.

Unless Cryostar is code for "Big breasted tramp" and you want to help. At which point I'm still not looking forward to "catching" prison-style.


Post Posted: September 10th 2011 11:54 pm
 
Bush Pilot
User avatar

Join: March 23rd 2005 3:46 pm
Posts: 1448
So I think we've established that Troy will do it for money. Now it's just time to engage in "aggressive negotiations."


Post Posted: September 11th 2011 12:57 am
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Everyone ready with their lightsabers?


Post Posted: September 11th 2011 1:23 am
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Umm fellas, really, I don't swing like that. You need to sign up to my pay-site if you want to watch, but even there my caboose is strictly exit only, and no that isn't available in any format eww.

Although, I have been kind of broke lately. Still, I'm saving that for in case I ever have to barter in prison.


Post Posted: September 11th 2011 5:33 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Who said anything about your caboose?


Post Posted: September 11th 2011 8:28 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Obviously, I'm no good at the same-sex flirting. I'd make a lousy homosexual, I hate fashion. And men don't have boobs unless they are way over the limits set by my 'chunky-love meter' for female applicants. And by chunky-love meter I mean my wang :chainsaw:


Post Posted: September 11th 2011 10:09 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
You could force feed them a ton of ToFu soy leads to moobs. Moobs leads to happy Troy.


Post Posted: September 11th 2011 11:20 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Well, then theres the external pelvic organs I would prefer to do without. And the hair, eww. I don't really understand women that aren't lesbians, but I'm damn glad they exist.


Post Posted: September 12th 2011 6:27 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Werd to that Mr. Troy.
Werd to that.
And as tribute, the lovely Piper Fawn...

Image


Post Posted: September 14th 2011 9:12 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1702
^ or you might have noticed it when I posted the same thing a day ago in the correct thread! :roll:


Post Posted: September 14th 2011 9:19 pm
 
Fat Bastard

Join: September 27th 2005 8:01 pm
Posts: 1548
Location: In hell
bearvomit wrote:
^ or you might have noticed it when I posted the same thing a day ago in the correct thread! :roll:


It probably got buried ...and I thought I was posting in the right thread, so excuse fucking me, jesus.


Post Posted: September 14th 2011 9:36 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1702
bearvomit wrote:
^ or you might have noticed it when I posted the same thing a day ago in the correct thread! :roll:

Raveers wrote:
It probably got buried ...and I thought I was posting in the right thread, so excuse fucking me, jesus.



I'll let it slide this time, but watch your ass around here. :armscrossed:


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 3:45 am
 
User avatar

Title: darthpsychotic@gmail.com
Join: July 3rd 1971 6:59 pm
Posts: 4218
yes posts were moved here from there and b's "^ or you might have noticed it when I posted the same thing a day ago in the correct thread! :roll:" takes on different meaning.

what is going on with "edmaul1" here"


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 7:54 am
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Yeah, but now it's all kinds of funny because it looks like bv's posting internet porn girls in other areas of the forum... :P


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 8:07 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3365
Cryostar wrote:
Werd to that Mr. Troy.
Werd to that.
And as tribute, the lovely Piper Fawn...

Image


Red heads give me the shits.


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 2:31 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1702
Cryostar wrote:
Yeah, but now it's all kinds of funny because it looks like bv's posting internet porn girls in other areas of the forum... :P


well I DID post links to ScarJo in the Avengers thread.. :oops: so it all works out!


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 3:54 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
What's with the big hush-hush, and legal reps blocking naked pics of celebs anyway? So they have skin under their clothes, no shit!

I hope, in the future, that mainstream stars will be less prudish and just show us the goods on their own. Then we won't end up with just two grainy phone pics of what is probably a spectacular piece a' rump-steak.

And yeah, wtf is with edmaul1? Maybe I am a lazy fan, but he is talking about how 'people who wanted the thatrical cut on DVD bitched when they got it, because of the picture quality' or some such shit. Did the OG theatrical versions ever make it to video and I just wasn't paying attention? I have been out of it (stoned) for a while now, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did come out and I wasn't looking. Tredwell schooling him on 'arguing for adults' is muy entertaining, however.

EDIT: Nevermind, answered my own question.

Reposting for comic hilarity-
Alexrd wrote:
edmaul1 wrote:
I'm NEVER said people can't or shouldn't discuss this!


Neither did he.

edmaul1 wrote:
And I thought people wanted the UNALTERED versions? Which is what they got on the last release.


No, it wasn't.

edmaul1 wrote:
Minus the letterbox.


And the transfer quality.

edmaul1 wrote:
But they still complain because the picture quality was crap.


Exactly.

edmaul1 wrote:
So technically they want some form of altered version cause the picture quality would have to be improved to be in bluray standards,


No.

edmaul1 wrote:
and therefore certain effects like the land speeder approaching mos eisly would look like total crap, and even though people would have the unaltered versions they would probably still complain because some effects werent adjusted.


No. If the effects are adjusted, they wouldn't be the unaltered versions. We want the effects as they were.

edmaul1 wrote:
And IMO the only way to get this would be to do it yourself. That is all I'm saying.


What are you even discussing?


Yes, wtf are you guys even discussing anymore?? :bandersnatch:


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 6:59 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Bandersnatch wrote:
Cryostar wrote:
Image

Red heads give me the shits.


Don't worry, it's fake red hair.



bearvomit wrote:
Cryostar wrote:
Yeah, but now it's all kinds of funny because it looks like bv's posting internet porn girls in other areas of the forum... :P


well I DID post links to ScarJo in the Avengers thread.. :oops: so it all works out!


Tis true...tis true. We shall nick name you Peempdaddy BV for you and your cluster of nude women.


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 8:15 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
Sure, Bear posts links to two nudie pics, and he's a pimp. Yet I post links to several hundred tons of naked women (photos), and I'm consistently propositioned to do gay porn. Wtf.


:prankeapple: (bewbs) :prankeapple:


Post Posted: September 15th 2011 9:32 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
I have not seen these pictures.


Post Posted: September 27th 2011 12:28 pm
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3365
And now for something completely different


Post Posted: September 27th 2011 8:27 pm
 
User avatar

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Posts: 1999
Location: Down the rabbit hole
yes, yes that is.


Post Posted: September 28th 2011 8:55 am
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
By the time I got unzipped, it was over. She could have kept the wig and lost the drawers.


I'm just sayin'. :whatevaho:


Post Posted: September 30th 2011 9:32 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3365
[flash width=640 height=385]http://www.youtube.com/v/LQrL8_8ETfY[/flash]


Post Posted: October 10th 2011 11:20 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Mortician
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 1928
Location: Progress City
So, have ya' ever walked into work or school one morning, and your boss or professor says "Just so we are all clear, you do know that anything you say about me personally, or this business/school on Facebook can and probably will get back to me. And for those of you who may have, there will be repurcussions."

I hate this new internet.


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
  Page 1, 2  Next



Jump to:  
cron




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©