[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 440: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 440: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
millenniumfalcon.com • View topic - Thanks be to (Its a poll V3.0)
It is currently July 15th 2020 12:56 am

Thanks be to...
God 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Gods 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Lucas, for selling 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Ralph McQuarie's Ghost 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
DP, for making this shit happen again 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11
Post Posted: October 19th 2014 7:17 pm

Title:
Join: May 26th 2005 1:23 am
Hey, MF. What's crakalackin'? I've been to Hell for a few months. Honestly, I'd have rather spent the last year in jail.

But fuck me, I show back up here and WHABLAM. All new MF. I like it, I had to switch to the 'comicbook' board style cuz reading white letters on black scrambles my vision. It's not as sweet to look at without the Spawn art seen in previous MF, but it reads okay. Everything seems to be in all caps though, is that a bug? Should I report that shiz?

Anyways, good to see you folks again. If any of you new members are reading this, please link to pictures/video of cute, yet chubby womens and/or oversized twerkers in pms only. (That's a Jedi Mind-Trick right thurr)

Post Posted: October 19th 2014 8:28 pm

Join: May 2nd 2005 7:26 am
Sup, bitch?

Post Posted: October 19th 2014 9:28 pm

Title:
I became a Funeral Director, officially, in July. I had my own infant daughter's funeral in September. I am writing a self-help book about that, but I'm working out the ending as I type. I have had four days off since. The last two heavily populated with hard-cider and solitude.

And apparently over the last few months I have become a discipline case for anyone who feels they have the authority to discipline me. Personally and professionally. Which is difficult to take at 40+ years old, well, without making a ton of infuriating and blasphemous jokes and snide comments along the way. I'm good at what I do, and what I do aint easy.

Things have been tough. Mrs. Oblix isn't a fan of my comedy routine anymore, but luckily hasn't thrown her wedding ring at me since the funeral. Which is nice, silver linings and such, I guess. Not really, but a guy's gotta try to be positive. Before anyone schedules an intervention. I do not own weapons, and I'm far too conceited for suicide. But I'm angrily trying to believe in the good old American dream. Work hard, do a good job, and things will work out for you.

The third part of that seems to be more elusive than usual these days. That's what's up. That, and if I posted this on facebook I'd be fired, divorced, and defriended. Which makes me kinda' wanna do it, like gambling with social credit. This forum still says 'stupid shit', so here it is; my stupid shit. Why not dump it here and let you crazy bastards hate it with me? Or hate me for it. Either way, it's something new, and as an agent of chaos I can have hope in that at least.

Post Posted: October 20th 2014 5:30 am

OBGYN

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Wow. Just wow. So sorry about all your bad shit.

Post Posted: October 20th 2014 8:33 pm

Holy shit-balls, dood. That's a lot.

Let me start with, sorry to hear about your loss, man. That's a hard one to take. Hope things get better, and by better, I mean soon.

By all means, vent away, no judgement (that's a lie, you know we're all a bunch of nederthal dicks around here, anyway), but your perspective is always welcome. Here's to things looking upwards.

Post Posted: October 20th 2014 9:43 pm

Bush Pilot

Join: March 23rd 2005 3:46 pm
Damn, Troy. As one human being to another, let me wish you the best in getting through all of that. I've had some ups and downs, more downs this past year it seems, but I can't imagine losing a child. (I've gone from 0 to 4 since joining MF).

Post Posted: October 20th 2014 11:18 pm

Title:

Post Posted: October 21st 2014 7:00 pm

In all seroiusness, brought a tear to me, sir.

I don't know what the future holds for you and the Mrs., but I pray its for the better.

No one deserves what you've been through.

Post Posted: October 21st 2014 9:54 pm

Title:
Thanks, Cryostar. I'm actually into a 17 page unfinished version of that which I was hoping someone would make into a movie. Total chickflick, sort of, I don't think I'd go see it at the movies. Not enough robots, spaceships, or explosions. But maybe a family movie. One I'd have to edit out all my jokes from. Yes, even in the midst of tragedy, there are jokes. I'm going to hell anyways, and they are pretty damned funny.

When I think of how bad that all sucked though, I remember all those people I've seen on shitty video from the middle east, getting their heads sawed off with a butcher knife. And I know, those poor bastards have it worse. And so does anyone who loves em. It doesn't make me feel better, per se, but its good to remember that life could be worse.

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©