Release Date: May 2018

Director: Joe & Anthony Russo

Writers: Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely

Composer: Alan Silvestri

Cast:
Josh Brolin - Thanos

Reveal Teaser:

Official Synopsis:
"As the ' Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.”

News:
UPROXX: Russo Brothers Confirm Avengers: Infinity War 1 & 2 Will Be Retitled (5/4/16)
Deadline: Avengers 3 officially titled Infinity War (7/29/16)

Post Posted: October 29th 2014 11:41 pm

Site Admin

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Would be very surprised if Whedon isn't in the directors chair.

Instead of the usual suspects, expect to see the new line up of Black Panther, Ms Marvel, Dr.Strange, Ant-Man and the GotG be involved.

Post Posted: December 13th 2014 7:12 pm

Join: January 22nd 2004 10:02 pm
There have been rumblings that the Russo brothers would take over the directing duties from Whedon and the recent emails leaked from Sony hack have added further evidence of that being the case.

Post Posted: December 13th 2014 8:30 pm

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
I love what the Russo bro's have done with Cap, but I like the idea that Whedon can focus on making the Avengers its own thing while still connecting story threads from other Marvel movies. I'd like to see him finish what he started.

Post Posted: December 16th 2014 8:57 am

Join: January 4th 2009 3:49 am
Looking forward to this immensely!!!

Post Posted: January 14th 2015 8:26 pm

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/01/15/r ... war-part-1

I wish. It would seriously shake up the Marvel Universe in a great way.

Post Posted: March 1st 2017 3:23 am

New featurette and concept art released:

Post Posted: July 15th 2017 7:31 pm

First footage and info unveiled at D23 expo!

The Infinity Gauntlet and statues of Thanos & The Black Order (Thanos' other children, "Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, The Ebony Maw, and Cull Obsidian.") on display at the event.
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Trailer description: (Cobbled together from various sources.)

Quote:
The Infinity War trailer opens:

"We are arriving." says Mantis to the other Guardians traveling aboard the Milano. Star-Lord warns, "This might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces." Suddenly something slams against the window of the Milano. It's Thor! "Get it off!" shouts Rocket who proposes they use the ship's windshield wipers to remove the pesky Asgardian. Mantis uses her powers to revive the wayward God of Thunder. "Who the hell are you guys?" he asks. The Milano zips through the cosmos.

Elsewhere, Scarlet Witch dodges a white energy blast which cuts a car in half. Vision appears to be trapped nearby.

"Death follows him like a shadow." says Mantis describing Thanos.

Loki standing in ruin presents the Tesseract to Thanos!

On Earth, Peter Parker is riding on a schoolbus as suddenly the hairs on his arm stand up, his Spidersense warning him of impending danger!

“He’s come to us,” a voice says, as alien ships crash land on a wrecked Earth. A worried Mantis stands with Iron Man, Thor, Doctor Strange, the Hulk, and the other heroes preparing for battle.

"Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. This does put a smile on my face." says Thanos as Gamora stands amongst the wreckage of The Collector's lair looking on tears in her eyes.

Many places on Earth and across the universe are shown in ruin.

A portal opens (on Earth?) and out of it Thanos emerges. Star-Lord and Doctor Strange leap into action with the Sorceror Supreme creating magic airborne stepping stones for Star-Lord to jump across.

Spider-Man swings into action wearing his new Avengers suit!

Black Panther and The Winter Soldier ready Wakandan forces to defend their territory.

Captain America appears out of the shadows, bearded with longer hair. Black Widow is also shown now with blond hair.

The Hulkbuster does battle!

Black Panther fights a four-armed creature similar to the Outrider aliens from the "Infinity" comicbook series.

A giant battle with Thanos unfolds on an utterly-decimated landscape. Thanos holds Thor's head in his grip. "You can run from it," growls Thanos, "but your destiny still arrives." Thanos pummels Iron Man, the Guardians are all defeated. Thanos wields a partially assembled Infinity Gauntlet. He raises the Gauntlet and destroys a planet or moon far away in the sky and rains down its remains upon the Avengers.

Post Posted: July 17th 2017 2:58 am

Site Admin

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
I need to see this

Post Posted: July 22nd 2017 11:59 pm

Medium Pimpin

Join: February 3rd 2004 8:03 pm
http://imgur.com/a/qw4c9best i can do at the moment

Post Posted: July 23rd 2017 4:32 am

Join: March 19th 2005 12:39 pm
The whole cut-in-half screener (whence the image above came)

https://streamable.com/adq6i

Post Posted: July 24th 2017 10:16 pm

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
SI wrote:
I need to see this

It was pretty lame.

Thanos looks awful. Fake as hell.

The crowd enthusiasm seemed phony. They cheered for the new Spider-Man (Homecoming? Really?), and they cheered when they saw Captain America with a beard (Why?), but they seemed underwhelmed by it all.

However, they cheered nonetheless. :roll:

And the posters are terrible.

Post Posted: July 24th 2017 10:33 pm

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
SI wrote:
I need to see this

Most likely won't stay up.

Streamable

Okay
https://streamable.com/6fszk
Better
https://streamable.com/vnwnt

Here. Save a copy of the better one.
http://rg.to/file/13711ae84ba4ce948c7872d44d144801/A-IW.mp4.html

Will play in Windows Media Player, Windows Media Player (Classic), QuickTime Player and VLC Media Player.

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©