It is currently November 22nd 2017 9:43 am

Post Posted: January 7th 2017 7:42 am

Join: August 26th 2011 9:52 am
Here's the episode. Both parts.

http://animeflavor.site/star-wars-rebel ... sis-part-1
http://animeflavor.site/star-wars-rebel ... sis-part-2

Post Posted: January 7th 2017 11:46 am

Join: August 4th 2004 8:00 pm
While I very much enjoyed both of these episodes, I was expecting a little more. Maybe my disappointment is due to my love for the Goenosis arc from TCW?

Saw is handled about as expected. Hopefully, the show checks-in with him periodically as he devolves into his Rogue One persona.

I thought that Saw's eye color change and the sand line were witty touches.

Why didn't rocket troopers make it into Rogue One?

Post Posted: January 7th 2017 3:37 pm

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
Pretty good episode. There's no consistency in Saw's accent, which feels kind of odd. He's more American in Rebels and has some English in Rogue One, even in the prologue, which takes place before Rebels

Post Posted: January 7th 2017 5:20 pm

Join: January 31st 2005 11:58 pm
Good episode. Glad it was a two-parter.
Really enjoying the Saw Gererra character, but I wish they didn't hold back on showing what he's capable of - he's an extremist - show it, don't let another character explain it in dialogue!

Post Posted: January 7th 2017 6:19 pm

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
If I may, he has some American in the Rogue One prologue when he tells Lyra after she informs him Krennic is coming "You know what to do" and when he says when he finds young Jyn "My child, come, come. We have a long road ahead of us". Like Filoni said, this is a Saw who's 2 years away from when we see him in Rogue One, so we still have potentially more appearances from Saw in the future of Rebels that will get him to become the old man we see in Rogue One.

Post Posted: January 8th 2017 7:46 am

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
e Filoni said, this is a Saw who's 2 years away from when we see him in Rogue One, so we still have potentially more appearances from Saw in the future of Rebels that will get him to become the old man we see in Rogue One.....

Well all I can say to that is apparently life on Jedha is even rougher than on Tattooine when it comes to accelerated aging!

Post Posted: January 9th 2017 7:49 am

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
ImageLast night I discovered a colony of huge ants living in one of my electronic devices. I must have shaken 300 or more of the little devils out of the box out in my yard. I had seen them occasionally stroll across my desk but never thought they had a colony in my office! Now the equipment is removed, but a single little ant carrying a huge egg keeps wandering around my desk. I feel sad for poor little homeless ClickClack lugging around the egg... But I suppose I am even worse than Saw, dumping the whole colony out in the snow like that. Of course, I doubt they are the last of their kind. :armshead: lol

Post Posted: January 23rd 2017 3:23 pm

Join: December 24th 2015 5:26 am
Liked both episodes. Filoni is getting this tonally closer to TCWC now, which is something I appreciate a lot. It feels like a completely different series to series 1...

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©