It is currently December 16th 2018 6:28 am

Post Posted: October 8th 2016 5:13 pm

Join: August 26th 2011 9:52 am
Episode is up, we have to wait for better quality, but here's the link

http://vodlocker.com/jy8no8tz33kg

Not bad episode, but not so great too. We have also reference to Poe's words from TFA (well, the exact quote is here to be precise).

Post Posted: October 8th 2016 6:17 pm

Join: April 25th 2010 4:21 pm
720 dl link: mega:#!BNlVzLTL!-TWx7OtVXECIOK9BBgOWiUddQzt68p1hTjhJP4xfRo8

I agree, kind of average, and weirdly, a bit too much contemporary style dialogues here and there, like Ezra saying "I'm not a big fan of.." ... that bugged me a bit, it sounds too... err, american, sorry. Corny is okay, but no one speaks like that in a galaxy far far away. Like the writer was putting what was going on in his own mind into the scene rather than writing dialogue for a SW character. Weird because they had somewhat stopped putting such kind of expressions like "seriously" for quite some time, I hope it's not coming back too much...

Anyways, still some good stuff and I'm enjoying watching the show every week

Post Posted: October 8th 2016 10:55 pm

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
Hobbie sighting. Not a bad episode at all. I'm really liking the tone of this season overall.

Post Posted: October 8th 2016 11:42 pm

Join: October 16th 2014 7:03 pm
I liked this episode a lot more than last week’s, although I tend to prefer Rebels focusing on, well, the rebellion. Also, this week we got to see more of the shades of gray that make the Galactic Civil War more interesting than just “The Bad Guys Are Bad.” Even in a moment like Sabine and Wedge’s hesitation in the simulator, you get an understanding for how the Empire could justify attacking an unarmed transport ship. Kallus lets the defectors escape to repay his debt to Zeb, though there also seems to be a sense that he's done being a blind devotee to the Empire. I hope we get to see Kallus explored more in the future, he's becoming a much more dynamic character than I ever thought he'd be back in the first season.

Holocrons of Fate wasn’t bad on its own, but I’m honestly so burned out on all the moments where Clone Wars and Rebels completely pause to become The Darth Maul Show Starring Darth Maul. I love so much of what Filoni has done with the animated shows, but I don’t get the fixation on constantly bringing Maul back so he can soliloquize his 497-step plan for Revenge™.

Post Posted: October 8th 2016 11:59 pm

Join: April 26th 2005 11:20 am
doafhat wrote:
...but I’m honestly so burned out on all the moments where Clone Wars and Rebels completely pause to become The Darth Maul Show Starring Darth Maul. I love so much of what Filoni has done with the animated shows, but I don’t get the fixation on constantly bringing Maul back so he can soliloquize his 497-step plan for Revenge™.

Exactly this for me too. It's starting to feel like he's had his hand in everything that's happened in the GFFA in these corresponding eras. :lol:

Post Posted: October 9th 2016 1:57 pm

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Max Rebo wrote:
720 dl link: mega:#!BNlVzLTL!-TWx7OtVXECIOK9BBgOWiUddQzt68p1hTjhJP4xfRo8

I agree, kind of average, and weirdly, a bit too much contemporary style dialogues here and there, like Ezra saying "I'm not a big fan of.." ... that bugged me a bit, it sounds too... err, american, sorry. Corny is okay, but no one speaks like that in a galaxy far far away. Like the writer was putting what was going on in his own mind into the scene rather than writing dialogue for a SW character. Weird because they had somewhat stopped putting such kind of expressions like "seriously" for quite some time, I hope it's not coming back too much...

Anyways, still some good stuff and I'm enjoying watching the show every week

The Link doesn't work for me :( any Help please.

Post Posted: October 9th 2016 2:13 pm

This is the folder from 4chan I think, so it gets updated with 1080p links and I guess the new one will be up up soon:

mega:#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

in the meantime you should be able to find it streamed pretty easily

Post Posted: October 10th 2016 9:16 am

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am
This is the type of show I initially envisioned Rebels to be...show the inner workings of the Empire, see members of the Rebellion we know from the OT get introduced in a natural way (Wedge), and the Force/Jedi are largely absent from the narrative.

And yet, my favorite episodes are where the Force is very prominent, like the S2 finale, which for me, was reminiscent of the Mortis arc and the Yoda arc from TCW.

Post Posted: October 10th 2016 9:45 am

royalguard96 wrote:
This is the type of show I initially envisioned Rebels to be...show the inner workings of the Empire, see members of the Rebellion we know from the OT get introduced in a natural way (Wedge), and the Force/Jedi are largely absent from the narrative.

Very true, in fact I've realized many elements of this episode, visuals, plot, tone, have made pop back some memories of vague images I pictured in my mind when they announced the show for the very first time... if you remember, it was a basically a video of Filoni and people talking and all we had was the logo

Post Posted: October 10th 2016 4:56 pm

Join: August 4th 2004 8:00 pm
I'm not sure if I had preset notion about the show. It Star Wars. So, there's plenty of directions to go. I just hope for good storytelling.

I disagree on the negative Darth Maul comments. His character arc is an nice accompaniment to Darth Sidiuos.' He's the Dark Lord with bad breaks who contrasts with the one who plays his cards near-perfectly. It's an nice approach considering that they were introduced side-by-side in Episode 1.

I didn't realize until today that Rogue One's Gary Whitta penned the episode. I wonder if Rogue One's plotting will be as well structured?

Post Posted: October 18th 2016 7:31 pm

Join: November 11th 2014 7:51 pm
doafhat wrote:
Kallus lets the defectors escape to repay his debt to Zeb, though there also seems to be a sense that he's done being a blind devotee to the Empire. I hope we get to see Kallus explored more in the future, he's becoming a much more dynamic character than I ever thought he'd be back in the first season.

I think Kallus is the new Fulcrum and will defect to the Rebels.

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©