It is currently November 22nd 2017 2:34 am




  Page Previous  1, 2
Post Posted: October 11th 2017 10:14 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Tomorrow-Morrow Land
I must admit that I am surprised more fans are not pissed at how Luke is being portrayed.

He seems utterly pathetic.

There better be more of a reason for it than "Boo-hoo, my nephew burned my new Jedi Temple and killed my new padawans."

And what is Luke doing there under the rubble? I thought he was off planet?

So he was there and couldn't prevent the massacre?

When did Luke become a pansy?


Post Posted: October 11th 2017 10:49 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Tomorrow-Morrow Land
Two other things:

I guess Snoke is not a giant. Why project yourself as such through the holograms? The chair on Starkiller was gigantic and real. Why have such a chair?

No Knights of Ren? Nothing like creating characters of interest and them having them disappear without explanation.


Post Posted: October 12th 2017 10:17 pm
 

Join: January 31st 2005 11:58 pm
Posts: 530
Location: Australia
Captain Walker wrote:

No Knights of Ren? Nothing like creating characters of interest and them having them disappear without explanation.


Certain things have been held back from marketing/trailers, as per RJ's request.
Do we really want to see everything before release?


Post Posted: October 13th 2017 6:16 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3284
Captain Walker wrote:
I guess Snoke is not a giant. Why project yourself as such through the holograms? The chair on Starkiller was gigantic and real. Why have such a chair?

Perhaps it makes up for his small dick.

EDIT: I just watched Snoke's first scene in TFA again. I'm pretty sure the chair disappears with Snoke's holographic image, so no it's not a big ass chair on Starkiller Base.


Then there's this:

Image


Post Posted: October 13th 2017 8:42 am
 

Join: November 16th 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 260
Hahahaha... exactly. We stress over some obvious things. I think the trailer is full of misdirection.


Post Posted: October 16th 2017 3:23 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Sith Lord
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 179
Hokusai wrote:
full of misdirection.


Exactly what I've been trying to tell you guys since December 2015.

Allow me to extend a middle finger to you all.

That is all.


Post Posted: October 31st 2017 12:32 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Tomorrow-Morrow Land
Bandersnatch wrote:
Captain Walker wrote:
I guess Snoke is not a giant. Why project yourself as such through the holograms? The chair on Starkiller was gigantic and real. Why have such a chair?

Perhaps it makes up for his small dick.

EDIT: I just watched Snoke's first scene in TFA again. I'm pretty sure the chair disappears with Snoke's holographic image, so no it's not a big ass chair on Starkiller Base.

You're right, B. The chair does disappear.

My mistake.

Yes, Palpatine does appear like he does, but let us not forget The Force Awakens screenplay describes Snoke as a giant.

We're in a massive and dark ASSEMBLY ROOM. Hundreds of DESKS
in a stadium arc, focused on a platform where we see SUPREME
LEADER SNOKE. Not entirely human, at nearly twenty-five
feet tall. All of him a STONY GREY. Old, wounded, fragile
and powerful, all at the same time.


Post Posted: October 31st 2017 12:54 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Tomorrow-Morrow Land
Mike_Droideka wrote:
Captain Walker wrote:

No Knights of Ren? Nothing like creating characters of interest and them having them disappear without explanation.


Certain things have been held back from marketing/trailers, as per RJ's request.
Do we really want to see everything before release?

True.

And the rumors about them coming to Ahch-To are still out there.

We haven't seen much. None of the following appear in the teaser, trailer, international trailer or tv spots as of yet.

Holdo (Dern)
DJ (Del Toro)
Tico (Tran)
Maz (Nyong'o)
Hux (Gleeson)


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
  Page Previous  1, 2



Jump to:  




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©