It is currently October 13th 2019 7:58 pm




  Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post Posted: October 3rd 2019 10:20 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1610
What the hell is wrong with Kyle?


Post Posted: October 4th 2019 5:55 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3544
Walt Disney peed in his butt.


Post Posted: October 4th 2019 6:44 am
 
User avatar

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
Posts: 150
Location: Andorra
66 hits on a crack pipe


Post Posted: October 6th 2019 9:02 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
Honestly, I don't care how it ends because Disney have admitted to fucking Lucas over. It's like for most of your life, you've loved it as your son then your wife gets a divorce, then you see the new husband treats his new stepson shitty. It's like that with Star Wars. I don't LOVE it as I used to now I know about Iger admitting that he fucked Lucas over. Now I know to me, Episodes 1-6 and Rogue One only exists to me, I have started to give away all my TFA merchandise. Now I have no desire to read both the TFA and TLJ novelizations and will be selling these soon. I'm going to go see TROS just to see how it ends. But I won't be wearing any Star Wars clothing, I'm going to wear my regular clothing because I'm not happy with what Iger did to Star Wars. I don't love it the way I used to.


Post Posted: October 6th 2019 9:09 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 19th 2004 1:27 pm
Posts: 1707
Freezus wrote:
Honestly, I don't care how it ends because Disney have admitted to fucking Lucas over. It's like for most of your life, you've loved it as your son then your wife gets a divorce, then you see the new husband treats his new stepson shitty. It's like that with Star Wars. I don't LOVE it as I used to now I know about Iger admitting that he fucked Lucas over. Now I know to me, Episode 1-6 and Rogue One only exists to me, I have started to give away all my TFA merchandise. Now I have no desire to read both the TFA and TLJ novelizations and will be selling these soon. I'm going to go see TROS just to see how it ends. But I won't be wearing any Star Wars clothing, I'm going to wear my regular clothing because I'm not happy with what Iger did to Star Wars. I don't love it the way I used to.



Well, "fucked over" plus 4 BILLION DOLLARSSSSSS :ass2mouth:


Post Posted: October 6th 2019 9:13 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
4 billion dollars based on a bunch of lies they told George Lucas. You think he cares about the money? I mean, if he knew Disney was gonna treat his baby shitty, he would have sold the whole thing to 20th Century Fox Pre-Disney for a fraction of what Disney was paying for. At least Fox understood how to treat SW properly. (See: Their ownership of A New Hope)


Post Posted: October 7th 2019 6:02 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1610
What Iger wrote about in his book was the time leading up to the sale of Lucasfilm and shortly afterwards. Sure there was animosity at the time but that was 7-8 years ago!!

Water under the bridge now if you don't think bonds have been mended in that time then you're on crack. Lucas has been present on the set of every damn movie FFS,

Acting like they are mortal enemies is bad fan fiction and you know it.


Post Posted: October 7th 2019 6:27 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
SI wrote:
What Iger wrote about in his book was the time leading up to the sale of Lucasfilm and shortly afterwards. Sure there was animosity at the time but that was 7-8 years ago!!

Water under the bridge now if you don't think bonds have been mended in that time then you're on crack. Lucas has been present on the set of every damn movie FFS,

Acting like they are mortal enemies is bad fan fiction and you know it.


Si, Show me where did I say or imply that they are mortal enemies? Show me your work and be concise about it, please. Prove me that I actually even gave any hint that they hate each other. SHOW ME YOUR WORK.

I merely was disappointed in what Iger has done to Lucas nothing more. If I really was that pissed and wanted to weave a fan fiction here, I would be no better than Kyle right here.

as for your claim Lucas was present on "The set of 'every damn' movie." Then tell me, why was he MIA on the set of TLJ since he didn't care for the plot of TLJ? "Beautifully made" can be interpreted as a derogatory remark. An artist can say one thing that can be misunderstood.

It's people like you that gave rise to Trump and is exactly why we as a country is dealing with impeachment.


Post Posted: October 7th 2019 10:44 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1610
The general consensus and the angles these articles go for is contradictory to the actual quotes. They want them to come off as enemies for the clicks and the likes.

He may not have been on set for TLJ but I'm sure he's quoted as liking it. Maybe not, but that's what I remember.

I see it as Iger getting his point of view out there yes it's a sore point but it was years ago. Things change as they same time heals all wounds.

Lastly what makes you assume I'm even from the US? You sound like you have Trump Derangement Syndrome when you fire that last line at me.


Post Posted: October 7th 2019 11:32 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
SI, once again, you misread me which is why I’m the one who suspects that you have said syndrome because the common symptoms is failure to read and overreaching for things that aren’t there. Example: you just assumed all the articles and countless YouTube videos I’ve both read and watched thus far claimed that both Lucas and Iger were mortal enemies. I’ve read comicbook.com and other places complete with actual scans of the quotes that Iger said and nowhere did anything I’ve read and watched never even hinted at either men being mortal enemies. When I read the quotes. I simply was disappointed and took a step back from being a fan for many years and be like, “that’s who Iger is?” And realized at that point I have to side with Lucas here by not supporting Disney anymore because I believe he did nothing wrong here. That’s all. No rage hate here like the kind of hate Kyle exhibited.

Again people can take anyone’s comments out of context. There are ways of offer criticism that can be double sided. I can say “this book is beautifully made” without even commenting on the story the characters and the themes in the book. And you think time heals all wounds? You do realize this is George Lucas we are talking about right? The same guy who railed against his own fandom for the last 20 years just because they didn’t like the prequels? That man? Even TMZ captured him talking to the paparazzi and when asked, he said fans should get a job because he won’t sign autographs for free.

Before I close this comment, I’d like to point out that I’m a Democrat. So consider the fact that it’s my political party that’s currently impeaching the sitting president that’s in the White House. So for me to have that kind of syndrome.. far from it. I’m just a guy that cares about my country. If I have to impeach a 70+ year old manchild to right a wrong and take down a bunch of trump supporters in the process so be it.


Post Posted: October 8th 2019 12:52 am
 

Title: MeMyself&I
Join: October 13th 2014 7:15 pm
Posts: 32
Location: Outer Rim
A Few thoughts on all these Plot Leaks...

I for one hope ki adi moonshine's drops are more accurate than Jedipraxis. This aside:

- JJ Abrams is notorious for misdirection. Remember John Harrison?

- If JediPraxis' leaks were accurate they would be removed. Could these leaks be a from a Disney/Lucasfilm plant to mislead?

- If JediPraxis' leaks are true this is the worst closure to a saga I could think of. It sounds cheap, recycled and lazy - episode 6 was an ending. This seems like another version of that same ending downplaying Anakin as the Chosen One. Now we must accept chosen ones.

- I like the idea of The Son from TCW/Mortis trilogy theory better. At least this unifies the saga somehow across the films and animation and could possibly open it up to X-XII.

- TFA was not a bad movie, TLJ was. R1 was saved by Vader and Tarkin curtain calls. What these leaks tell me is the Sequel Trilogy is a rushed mess.




- I'm starting to think:

- Lucas was independent of the studio system, but still very much subject to the media (the part of the same studio system that very much wore him down). That is why the prequels (a masterpiece compared to these films) were bashed by the MSM and most of the masses believed what they were told by the MSM. Lucas sold the company as a result of the oppression amongst other things.

- Today, the media fawns all over the sequels and lifelong SW Fans know they are a totally different animal ("It's Disney Star Wars"), they cannot be fooled. However, the media won't bash TLJ or Galaxy's Edge like they did the prequels because Disney is the studio system now and controls a lot of the MSM.

- JJ really doesn't want to direct any old school heroic archetypes (Luke/Hamill). I believe Lucas directed Luke's scenes for TROS. And where is Kenobi? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

- How can Obi-Wan be meaningless in all this? Did he really "die in vain"? I thought Rey was going to be Kenobi's Granddaughter and end up with Kylo (uniting the clans) to save the galaxy. This might still be the real story.

- I understand changing audiences, demographics and populations and we must make films that today's audiences can relate to, but does that mean everything that came before was wrong or bad? It sure seems that's the subtext being sold.

- The sequels should not have been three films, they should have been six films. The first three (VII - IX) about New Republic and Kylo's fall and last three (IX - XII) closer to where we are now, with the Whills, Mortis, even Ahsoka and Ezra in the latter three. By the time you get to IX the galaxy should be so sick of war that both sides utilize droid/clone armies again - like poetry with the galaxy coming full circle to episode I-II but with the droids now as the good guys and clones with the evil First Order. Instead it was a crammed, rushed trilogy with Sith Troopers.

- This mess is not because of KK or GL, or even JJ or RJ. This is Bob Iger pressuring this franchise because he wanted his name all over it with his future in mind. He also utilized it as a subtle platform for his aspirations to the US Presidency. Do you realize years from now the fan base may see these films as a compromised mess because this guy wanted to push subtexts for the "woke" agenda and rally the vote. He seems to be in damage control mode to salvage it. He'll never be president, watch any interview and he looks and sounds like a product of MK Ultra. ;)


Let's hope what we are hearing is not the fan fiction it sounds like.


Post Posted: October 8th 2019 5:47 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3544
Via Antiqua wrote:
It sounds cheap, recycled and lazy - episode 6 was an ending.


Perspective from an old fart:

The ending of ROTJ seemed cheap, recycled and lazy to me back in 1983.


Post Posted: October 8th 2019 2:07 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
Posts: 2549
Location: Toronto, Canada
Most endings in fantasy storytelling feel cheap, predictable, recycled and and/or lazy.

You're either happily ever after dancing at a fire pit with a bunch of murder bears, or you're "subverting expectations" by sacrificing the hero, resulting in some kind of "enlightenment" for all of the players. Sometimes you try and do both (Harry Potter's false death, Batman's false death in TDKR, etc) with varying results.


Post Posted: October 8th 2019 4:31 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1610
Freezus wrote:
SI, once again, you misread me which is why I’m the one who suspects that you have said syndrome because the common symptoms is failure to read and overreaching for things that aren’t there. Example: you just assumed all the articles and countless YouTube videos I’ve both read and watched thus far claimed that both Lucas and Iger were mortal enemies. I’ve read comicbook.com and other places complete with actual scans of the quotes that Iger said and nowhere did anything I’ve read and watched never even hinted at either men being mortal enemies. When I read the quotes. I simply was disappointed and took a step back from being a fan for many years and be like, “that’s who Iger is?” And realized at that point I have to side with Lucas here by not supporting Disney anymore because I believe he did nothing wrong here. That’s all. No rage hate here like the kind of hate Kyle exhibited.


You can clearly see what happened here by Iger leading Lucas on by letting him assume they were using his treatments right up until the last moment when they swept the proverbial rug from under his feet. Can understand why Uncle George was pissed who the fcuk wouldn't be..??

Back on topic, I zoned out after reading the ACT I breakdown. I don't want to be completely spoiled - it's not in my nature :)

Hopefully some of Ki Adi's points show up. Introducing The Son (or a version of him) would be sweet. Let's wait and see...


Post Posted: October 8th 2019 5:06 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
Via Antiqua wrote:

- JJ Abrams is notorious for misdirection. Remember John Harrison?


Isn't that what I told everyone back in 2015? Everyone was like noooooo to me.

Via Antiqua wrote:
- Lucas was independent of the studio system, but still very much subject to the media (the part of the same studio system that very much wore him down). That is why the prequels (a masterpiece compared to these films) were bashed by the MSM and most of the masses believed what they were told by the MSM. Lucas sold the company as a result of the oppression amongst other things.


Lucas fought the system but as the success of Star Wars has shown, he became a victim of his own hatred of the system. He became the system itself enough to the point that that Hollywood had became dependent on Lucas (ILM) to power their big budget productions.

Via Antiqua wrote:
However, the media won't bash TLJ or Galaxy's Edge like they did the prequels because Disney is the studio system now and controls a lot of the MSM.


Disney became too rich because they ended up making a lot of money so they bought up various systems (studios) then ended up closing them. See: 20th Century Fox. Where is the studio and the people it employed? Closed and several people were laid off. 20th Century Fox is now reduced to just a name and banner that Disney slaps on independent and low-budget films so they can say they still make non-Disney films.

Via Antiqua wrote:
- JJ really doesn't want to direct any old school heroic archetypes (Luke/Hamill). I believe Lucas directed Luke's scenes for TROS. And where is Kenobi? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

- How can Obi-Wan be meaningless in all this? Did he really "die in vain"? I thought Rey was going to be Kenobi's Granddaughter and end up with Kylo (uniting the clans) to save the galaxy. This might still be the real story.


Because the Sequel Trilogy as you put it is a rushed mess. At least Abrams was nice enough to get Ewan McGregor to come in to record few lines for TFA. Too bad Rian Johnson completely forgot about Kenobi when he made TLJ. The scenes with Yoda could have been a perfect opportunity to introduce CGI Alec Guiness as Kenobi. Again, a missed opportunity.

Via Antiqua wrote:
The sequels should not have been three films, they should have been six films. The first three (VII - IX) about New Republic and Kylo's fall and last three (IX - XII) closer to where we are now, with the Whills, Mortis, even Ahsoka and Ezra in the latter three. By the time you get to IX the galaxy should be so sick of war that both sides utilize droid/clone armies again - like poetry with the galaxy coming full circle to episode I-II but with the droids now as the good guys and clones with the evil First Order. Instead it was a crammed, rushed trilogy with Sith Troopers.


Wasn't that the original plan for the sequels according to Lucas in 1978-1981 based on various early interviews? According to Lucas and Gary Kurtz:

  • Episodes I-III - Anakin Skywalker and the Fall of the Old Republic.
  • Episodes IV-VI - Luke and the Fall of the Galactic Empire. Note: The fight against Empire was supposed to continue into VII according to Kurtz.
  • Episodes VII-IX - An aged Luke training a new generation of Jedi and the rise of the New Republic. Lucas eventually reused this outline for the Disney trilogy and some elements of this is present in the Disney Sequel Trilogy.
  • Episodes X-XII - A new generation of Skywalkers take up the fight against a new villain.


Via Antiqua wrote:
Let's hope what we are hearing is not the fan fiction it sounds like.


Don't hold your breath. Just from glancing at my YouTube feed - I see two videos that reads:

  • "Matt Smith Cut From TROS!!"
  • "Rose Not Part of the TROS Merchandise?!!"
(This one sounds like borderline racism to me)

Bandersnatch wrote:

Perspective from an old fart:

The ending of ROTJ seemed cheap, recycled and lazy to me back in 1983.


Yep, Lucas just had Vader go back to being someone's bitch after spending 2 hours in the last film being a total badass in 1980.

ROTJ's ending to me while cheap, but it helped reunite a father and son and the bad guy gave his life for his son and saved the galaxy in the process. You can't get a more happy ending than that. Sequels however recycled Anakin's fall. For all intents and purpose, Kylo Ren is Anakin Skywalker 2.0. I mean, even the Praxis leaks outright said Palpy offers Kylo unlimited power exactly like he did in ROTS. you might as well take the scripts for Episodes II and III and rename everyone and they'd be what the sequels is currently about.


Post Posted: October 8th 2019 5:14 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
SI, Saw your post show up while I was replying to Via and Bander's posts so I'll take this chance to reply to you while I'm still on this webpage. Yeah, I got that from the quotes but do I feel the need to be pissed about that? No because it was years ago so I can only express disappointment and accept Iger for what he is: a crooked car salesman that bamboozles people even going so far to wine and dine his victims. Remember, liars like him tend to use the "wine and dine" tactic because they'll go to great lengths to get everything they want. I should remind you and everyone here that I will still go see TROS, just not emotionally invested as I once was.


Post Posted: October 11th 2019 10:34 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 108
.
Do you know what I find to be sad?

I'm called "...the hater..."

Here's the sad reality of the situation...

Except for myself, and perhaps several others, the overwhelming majority of us Star Wars fans are DESPERATELY HOPING that they get The Rise of Skywalker "right." That they can, somehow (impossibly) undo the complete and utter disaster of The Last Jedi.

Disney, also, is desperately hoping to get The Rise of Skywalker right.

Now here's the part that's pitiful, and I mean that in the most sincere way.

Disney's reasons for desperately trying to have this jetting stream of raw sewage sprout a dandelion are NOT for the same reasons we are hoping for.

Proof?

Had we done what they WANTED us to do, slurped that "men are idiots/men suck/worship goddesses who need no man nor education/let's have sex with robots and everything" toxic swill as if it was mineral water, they would NOT have created this desperate pit of cheap nostalgia for us to drunkenly fall into.

They would've fed us even more of their mass mind control toxic swill.

But their unimaginable, sociopathic arrogance blinded them to what was oh so obvious. And as a result of their unbridled arrogance, Disney's gushing out money that should've been easily burying them alive instead.

As Iger pointed out, Disney does NOT give a damn about Lucas' vision.

Not

one

bit.

Nor does Disney give a damn about our feelings for how they deliberately went WAY OUT OF THEIR WAY to destroy our pop cultural heritage.

The EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING. They destroyed it ON PURPOSE.

But somehow "I," I am "the hater."

My ANGER is JUSTIFIED. I am strongly OPPOSED to their plans and to their deeds. They do NOT respect what Lucas created, and what our hearts embraced. They WANT to HURT what we believe in!

Read that top line 50 more times. Maybe THEN it will sink through what is ACTUALLY happening here.

Their actions leave NO DOUBTS that they DESPISE us. They want their customers to be mindless drones eager to suckle on their twisted teat, and all the while, to get as much money as possible from those gullible enough to not question what it is they're actually trying to achieve.

That

is

it.

There are NO OTHER GOALS.

Call me "the hater" all you want. That you can look the enemy in the face and not see them for what they are is beyond me, but know this, they have you right where they want you. You will give them your hard earned money in spite of being warned of the heart of the matter.

The sewer main has ruptured. The toxic waste fills the streets, and you are going to PAY THEM for the "honor" of SUBMERGING YOURSELF in it.

That I am shouting this out to everyone with ears to hear is NOT me "hating." It is a desperate attempt to alert you of foul intentions, and vile actions.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 5:42 am
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 168
Location: Germany
Iam actually scared of you Kyle. You really are creppy!


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 8:32 am
 

Join: November 16th 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 296
I dont know... the more I read the rants... I get it. I guarantee there are creepier people in hollyweird. Luke himself wasnt happy...


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 12:52 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 108
From KyleKartanMG:
Quote:
Iam actually scared of you Kyle. You really are creppy!


Are you capable of conceptualizing and writing anything else? You wrote nearly the same words to me over a year ago. And, once AGAIN, you COMPLETELY AVOID addressing the actual OBSERVABLE points that I bring up. The overwhelming majority of those who support Disney do the exact same thing: they AVOID ADDRESSING THE UNDENIABLE AND OBSERVABLE POINTS. If they were so damned correct, then they would TAKE ON the "falsehoods" and then be able to EASILY PROVE THEIR SAINTLY POSITION. Time and time again, they do NOT do this. The reason why is as plain as the nose on one's face.

You state that you're "scared" of me. The hell you are.

I'm "creepy." The hell I am.

Do you know what's ACTUALLY, for REAL, "creepy?" Do you have a mind that can OBSERVE and COMPREHEND what is DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU?

How about a "children and family friendly" company like Disney spending DECADES devoted to...

...portraying children as being incapable of knowing right from wrong till they actually ENGAGE in the immoral behavior (Hannah Montana, and pretty much every Disney show out there)
...sexualizing children (Hannah Montana, and pretty much every Disney show out there)
...portrays virtually all men as blathering idiots
...portrays women as not needing any education
...portrays women as perfect goddesses who do not need men because they are FAR superior to them
...takes Lando, and makes him so hyper-sexual, that virtually every scene he's in, he initially and provocatively evaluates ANYONE he meets as a potential sex partner
...establishes that Lando HAS HAD SEX WITH VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ALREADY
...takes the mind of his SEX SLAVE ROBOT (he OWNS it!) and makes it the brain of the Millennium Falcon, making it a pansexual entity, a flying WOMB for our heroes to be inside of
...and far more...

That list - those are all things that I did NOT do, yet somehow "I'm" creepy because I am POINTING OUT THAT AN AGENCY THAT *YOU* ADMIRE IS DOING THESE THINGS over and over again, with great care, precision, and planning.

Are you so unintelligent and/or so blind, that you cannot discern the difference between someone who points out what OTHERS HAVE DONE, and those that engage in those behaviors themselves?

If your position is SO correct, SO right, SO just, then DEFEND IT by addressing the points observed by those who criticize it.

I've yet to be see this done - by ANYONE.

PATHETIC.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 2:47 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
Posts: 2549
Location: Toronto, Canada
So, SI, how you doing?


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 3:31 pm
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3544
Kyle wrote:
.
I'm called "...the hater..."


You're not a hater. You're just a fucking freak.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 4:14 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
SI, and everyone else... Now do you see why I'm so different from that nutjob Kyle here?

I frame my reasoning without resorting to rants and accept what can't be undone. TFA and TLJ is here to stay. I simply choose to ignore the Disney trilogy and stand with Lucas by recognizing that only Episodes 1-6 exists to me, everything else is just fan fiction to me at this point. The difference here is that I have accepted that Iger did what he did and that it happened leading up to TFA and I can't undo that with anger and rage like Kyle here has done. Sure, it's easier to run around cursing Iger's name but you can't change the past so I can only show disappointment at Disney. You know why? It's pointless to get upset over something that happened between 2012-2017. Another difference here is that Kyle prefer to throw the baby along with the carriage out of the window. I don't. I can choose to simply ignore the Disney trilogy and be thankful that George Lucas gave us six great films and that he gave us a wonderful universe that we as kids would escape to from the shackles of reality.

So, Kyle, chill out. Just because Disney fucked up, it doesn't mean you have to toss Lucas out of your life, too and I think it's silly that you have to sell EVERYTHING that Lucas ever made money off. You could have just sold the Disney stuff. You do realize that you have either sold or is selling off roughly 35 years of Lucas putting out HIS vision. Disney had zero say on the first six movies and countless tie-ins (whatever it be Clone Wars, or merchandise.) What you are saying so far this and last month is that we should throw out everything and that includes the maker George Lucas. Kyle, do you think that is fair to Lucas since he has devoted his life and energy to Star Wars? A man that worked hard alongside two generations of film crews that poured their heart and soul into something that is really special over a span of six films? I want you to stop to think about what you're doing. I want you to consider if what you're doing is appropriate? I mean, you are starting to sound like a shooter at a mass shooting when they write the same kind of crazed manifesto as you have done thus far.

Anyways I was at Kohl's yesterday and I saw that they had a small section for TROS shirts, Although that they had nice artwork on them, I just chose not to buy anything. You know why? Out of respect for Lucas and it was the first time I didn't buy anything Star Wars since the mid 90's.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 4:35 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 168
Location: Germany
Kyle wrote:

If your position is SO correct, SO right, SO just, then DEFEND IT by addressing the points observed by those who criticize it.

I've yet to be see this done - by ANYONE.

PATHETIC.


My guess would be nobody sees reason to adress the points you „criticize“ because they are not worth it at all. Just me thinking. Get help, that’s my recommandation!


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 4:42 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
KyleKartanMG wrote:

My guess would be nobody sees reason to adress the points you „criticize“ because they are not worth it at all. Just me thinking. Get help, that’s my recommandation!


That's my thought as well because have you seen what I just described Kyle? He's getting scary and sounds like someone who's mentally unstable.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 11:35 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 108
From Freezus:
Quote:
He's getting scary and sounds like someone who's mentally unstable.


Or how about someone who spent YEARS dealing with a severely misguided fanbase who continued to strongly believe in and triumphantly defend the Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo cause and who also endlessly attacked those who pointed out the obvious disaster of their efforts, and the fact that they carefully engineered it? And they continued in their ways... till the Iger revelation.

There has been an enormous tonal shift here at MF.com since the "Iger/Disney Betrayed Lucas" story broke. It was like a light switch was suddenly turned on. Suddenly, "only" then, was it somehow now possible to loosely acknowledge the most salient points I (and a couple of others) kept repeating for all of that time.

Frustrating?

You

bet

your

ass

it

was!

And it still is. For me, the primary driver for my continuing frustration is the nonchalance of those who refused, and continue to refuse, to actually defend what they thought (sic) was good and brilliant about The Last Jedi, Solo, etc., which would've proven just how wrong individuals such as myself were. They never did that. All they did was condemn the messenger, and never the message. And they still continue in their ways.

"So brave" to take a stance, and then never present a shred of evidence to defend it with.

Because, of course, there never was any evidence to support their position from the get go, and they knew it.

Initially, my stones were rightfully and only aimed at Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo, but how did most of the MF.com community respond? They threw stones at me, and the few others who held a position similar to mine. Note that they did NOT throw their stones at our observations, but DIRECTLY AT US. There would've been no issue had they attacked our points, but that is not what they did. And they couldn't do it, because there was literally nothing that could counter our observations. What did we say that was UNTRUE? There wasn't anything untrue, so they chucked the rocks directly at us. After all, how the hell could one defend the First Order not sending a few of their capital ships out ahead of the Resistance fleet to easily intercept it and spare the audience of the SLOWEST CHASE FILM EVER MADE? Or to swarm it with tens of thousands of starfighters? Kylo Ren and two of his buddies took out the Resistance's capital ship in ONE pass! Or NOT RESCUING ANY OF THE ENSLAVED CHILDREN while choosing instead to rescue the space-ponies because of WOKENESS! The damned space-ponies were FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the enslaved children! And those space-ponies? They were doubtlessly rounded back up in a few hours after they made their getaway.

Most of this site's membership and leadership FOUGHT FOR and DEFENDED that level of utter stupidity! They eagerly sucked on Disney's teat, and attacked the few of us that pointed at the label that said "Poison!" on it.

They ATTACKED those of us who DARED to have the GALL to point out the complete worthlessness of this sewage. How bad was this diarrhea? It didn't even have bits of CORN in it to derive some minuscule portion of nutrition from!

And out of the few of us who dared declare the truth of that film, I've been the primary person not to back down a single centimeter from my OBSERVATIONS.

Those who attacked and insulted us over the years, their critical mistake was that they were so insecure that THEY could not separate our criticism of the films' Beyond Obvious betrayal of all-things-Lucas, from THEMSELVES. We pointed out the FLAWS in the FILM, and THEY instead took it PERSONALLY, and so attacked and belittled US DIRECTLY. As overwhelming as the evidence was, they couldn't separate themselves from the films. We weren't trying to criticize THEM, but they sure as hell responded as if we did...!

Our observations will still stand untouched, and will remain so, because they are The Truth. Ten years from now or far more, literally no one will look at Episodes 7-9 and say that they "were worth it." There will forever be two benchmarks from these episodes: the permanent loss of enormous profit that could've been easily had, and as an attack on a dearly beloved mythos.

It's only after Iger's book that there's been any wobbling of the Disney-lovers, because what the hell can they say to that?

NOTHING. That's what.

So go ahead. Call me crazy. "Dangerous." lol

Yeah. As if we defenders of Lucas' vision are far more dangerous than those who spent over half a billion dollars deliberately trying to twist and destroy it, who literally gloated at the harm they were causing, and the severely misguided masses they brainwashed into fighting for MORE of it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9ryBoNhys

None of the denigration will change a damn thing. Call me/us what you want. Mark my word, every observation we made, every point that we highlighted, will stand the test of time.

Now carry on attacking the messengers, while ignoring the message. Whatever allows you to continue to buy their plastic toys. Just remember to make the lightsaber noises with your mouths as you click their woke-lightsabers together!

:funkyjedi: :funkymrblond:


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:03 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
Kyle, I'm just going to pick out one thing out of your mindless rant against me.

I have called a bunch of people out on here many times since the prequel era.

How many times I've defended the prequels on here? Many times.

How many times I've said JJ Abrams like to use misdirection? Tons of time right?

How many times I've said Rey is a Skywalker and got blasted for it? Many, many times right?

I only blasted the fandom when TLJ came out saying only like 2 times, fans had blood on their hands because it was their hatred of the prequels that drove George Lucas far, far away. Only few times and I moved on. Is Lucas a deity (god?) Far from it. He's just a human being with a brilliant vision. He may have anger issues as I mentioned to SI, sure, but that doesn't detract from how good he is when it comes to Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

Don't believe me? Ask Bandersnatch about how many times I've been a cunt about the whole "Rey is a Skywalker" thing or the "Misdirection" thing. Every time I called someone out here, I never felt the need to write a manifesto every time. Out of all the websites since the VHS THX editions, I actually prefer this site out of any other site especially TF.N. I mean their forums reads off like a bunch of robots saying, "yes, yes, yes" over and over again to anything that's released even the Disney movies.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:28 am
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 168
Location: Germany
Kyle wrote:
From Freezus:
Quote:
He's getting scary and sounds like someone who's mentally unstable.


Or how about someone who spent YEARS dealing with a severely misguided fanbase who continued to strongly believe in and triumphantly defend the Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo cause and who also endlessly attacked those who pointed out the obvious disaster of their efforts, and the fact that they carefully engineered it? And they continued in their ways... till the Iger revelation.

There has been an enormous tonal shift here at MF.com since the "Iger/Disney Betrayed Lucas" story broke. It was like a light switch was suddenly turned on. Suddenly, "only" then, was it somehow now possible to loosely acknowledge the most salient points I (and a couple of others) kept repeating for all of that time.

Frustrating?

You

bet

your

ass

it

was!

And it still is. For me, the primary driver for my continuing frustration is the nonchalance of those who refused, and continue to refuse, to actually defend what they thought (sic) was good and brilliant about The Last Jedi, Solo, etc., which would've proven just how wrong individuals such as myself were. They never did that. All they did was condemn the messenger, and never the message. And they still continue in their ways.

"So brave" to take a stance, and then never present a shred of evidence to defend it with.

Because, of course, there never was any evidence to support their position from the get go, and they knew it.

Initially, my stones were rightfully and only aimed at Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo, but how did most of the MF.com community respond? They threw stones at me, and the few others who held a position similar to mine. Note that they did NOT throw their stones at our observations, but DIRECTLY AT US. There would've been no issue had they attacked our points, but that is not what they did. And they couldn't do it, because there was literally nothing that could counter our observations. What did we say that was UNTRUE? There wasn't anything untrue, so they chucked the rocks directly at us. After all, how the hell could one defend the First Order not sending a few of their capital ships out ahead of the Resistance fleet to easily intercept it and spare the audience of the SLOWEST CHASE FILM EVER MADE? Or to swarm it with tens of thousands of starfighters? Kylo Ren and two of his buddies took out the Resistance's capital ship in ONE pass! Or NOT RESCUING ANY OF THE ENSLAVED CHILDREN while choosing instead to rescue the space-ponies because of WOKENESS! The damned space-ponies were FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the enslaved children! And those space-ponies? They were doubtlessly rounded back up in a few hours after they made their getaway.

Most of this site's membership and leadership FOUGHT FOR and DEFENDED that level of utter stupidity! They eagerly sucked on Disney's teat, and attacked the few of us that pointed at the label that said "Poison!" on it.

They ATTACKED those of us who DARED to have the GALL to point out the complete worthlessness of this sewage. How bad was this diarrhea? It didn't even have bits of CORN in it to derive some minuscule portion of nutrition from!

And out of the few of us who dared declare the truth of that film, I've been the primary person not to back down a single centimeter from my OBSERVATIONS.

Those who attacked and insulted us over the years, their critical mistake was that they were so insecure that THEY could not separate our criticism of the films' Beyond Obvious betrayal of all-things-Lucas, from THEMSELVES. We pointed out the FLAWS in the FILM, and THEY instead took it PERSONALLY, and so attacked and belittled US DIRECTLY. As overwhelming as the evidence was, they couldn't separate themselves from the films. We weren't trying to criticize THEM, but they sure as hell responded as if we did...!

Our observations will still stand untouched, and will remain so, because they are The Truth. Ten years from now or far more, literally no one will look at Episodes 7-9 and say that they "were worth it." There will forever be two benchmarks from these episodes: the permanent loss of enormous profit that could've been easily had, and as an attack on a dearly beloved mythos.

It's only after Iger's book that there's been any wobbling of the Disney-lovers, because what the hell can they say to that?

NOTHING. That's what.

So go ahead. Call me crazy. "Dangerous." lol

Yeah. As if we defenders of Lucas' vision are far more dangerous than those who spent over half a billion dollars deliberately trying to twist and destroy it, who literally gloated at the harm they were causing, and the severely misguided masses they brainwashed into fighting for MORE of it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9ryBoNhys

None of the denigration will change a damn thing. Call me/us what you want. Mark my word, every observation we made, every point that we highlighted, will stand the test of time.

Now carry on attacking the messengers, while ignoring the message. Whatever allows you to continue to buy their plastic toys. Just remember to make the lightsaber noises with your mouths as you click their woke-lightsabers together!

:funkyjedi: :funkymrblond:


You should get treatment and lots of it, that much is certain.

You're claiming nobody adressed your cirticized points about Disney era movies or anybody has ever adressed them anywere. Kidding?! There have been arguments over arguments about the content of the Disney era films. Way more over the content itself then over the people not liking it. You can find discussions EVERYWHERE online. It is just that there is no use to disuss with radical people like yourself because no argument pro Disney SW would be accepted by you. So why should anybody discuss that stuff with you. It's your behaviour that disqualifys yourself for any constructive discussion.

Seriously you seem dangerous and radical to me. I've been a Lucas admirer since Iam 10 and Iam 32 years old now. I've defended the guy and his vision ever since. But we are in a new era of SW similar as Star Trek has been for some decades now. We can like, love or dislike, hate the new content thats all fair. But your radical hateful toxic behaviour is exactly what is not ok and tears this fandom apart and brings the franchise down...not a movie like TLJ or SOLO.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:43 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
KyleKartanMG wrote:

You should get treatment and lots of it, that much is certain.

There have been arguments over arguments about the content of the Disney area films. Way more over the content itself then over the people not liking it. You can find discussions EVERYWHERE online. It is just that there is no use to disuss with radical people like yourself because no argument pro Disney SW would be accepted by you. So why should anybody discuss that stuff with you. It's your behaviour that disqualifys yourself for any constructive disussion.

Seriously you seem dangerous and radical to me. I've been a Lucas admirer since Iam 10 and Iam 32 years old now. I've defended the guy and his vision ever since. But we are in a new area of SW as Star Trek has been for some decades now. We can like, love or dislike, hate the new content thats all fair. But your radical hateful toxic behaviour is exactly what is not ok and tears this fandom apart and brings the franchise down...not a movie like TLJ or SOLO.



Agreed. I'm open to watching more Disney related content. I'm actually excited about Kenobi because it's a new avenue of SW to explore that has nothing to do with the recent trilogy that Disney shat out of their asses. What interests me about Kenobi is how does Obi-Wan deal with living in exile on Tatooine during the 20 year gap. Like what did he do exactly?

Is the Disney films perfect? No. But we can accept that these films excites some fans. I can say that and I can accept that but as a long time fan like yourself, I feel like my fandon has lapsed since the Iger story broke and that it is time for me to accept that my time as an old school fan has no place in today's society and just enjoy the original six films.

But while I don't agree with how Iger handled the whole thing, I never felt the need to go ballistic on everyone just like Kyle has done. You know why? Because it'a just a bunch of movies. Flawed sure, but they're still a bunch of movies. Kyle needs help.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 1:25 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 108
From Freezus:
Quote:
Kyle, I'm just going to pick out one thing out of your mindless rant against me.


WHERE did I say that my "mindless rant" was against YOU?

Most of our criticisms of The Last Jedi line up with one another - so why would you CHOOSE to think that I was ranting against YOU?

This is what I mean PRECISELY about this community.

I quoted you because you (and KyleKartanMG) state that you think that I'm "dangerous." lol

You don't think that my lightsaber is REAL, do you?

If we agree on our observations for why The Last Jedi and Solo suck, then how can I possibly be talking about YOU?

I am ALWAYS very specific. That this community CHOOSES TO INTERPRET valid criticisms of the FILM as PERSONAL ATTACKS is NOT my problem! The actual source of said problem lays in what one sees when one looks in the mirror.

Do you know how many posts I've made over the past several years where ALL THAT I CRITICIZE is literally PLOT POINTS, AWFUL/NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, and the PERVERSION/DESTRUCTION of LUCAS' VISION, and the sole response from a community member is a two sentence statement that *I suck,* without even one counter observation of EVIDENCE? For YEARS I NEVER attacked/insulted a COMMUNITY MEMBER!

THAT is my point! I operated that way for YEARS! EASILY VERIFIABLE! Likewise, the misguidedly SELF-INFLICTED bruised ego responses are JUST AS easily verifiable! I took that derision for a VERY LONG TIME, and it was only over a year ago that I *had enough* of the badgering that was NOT deserved as it was NOT in-like-kind. Thus my quips that if one was not going to pony up EVIDENCE to back up their wounded-ego-responses then they should just stick to "playing with their toys." After all, if one is not willing to DISCUSS MATTERS like adults do, then stay a child and get out of the adults' way.

How damned hard is this to understand?

Also, advising someone to "keep playing with their toys" makes said advisor "dangerous?"

Get real!

Also, if you or anyone else can find ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE any counter-evidence from Disney-worshipers that ATTEMPTS to justify the "awesomeness" of the slowest chase scene ever made, I'd love to see it. Please supply a link to it for me.

The same holds true for ATTEMPTING to justify leaving all of the enslaved children not rescued so that the space-ponies can be not-really-rescued. I'd love to see the link to the Disney-worshipers counter-evidence that said plot point was brilliant too.

Because I'm not buying it. You will not find counter-evidence for those points because it doesn't exist on this site. None of the Disney-worshipers bothered. Their only responses were dead silence, or a cutting remark that did nothing to address the actual point of criticism.

And also note that I said "ATTEMPT at counter-evidence." I'm not even saying that it has to be decent counter-evidence. All I'm asking you/anyone else is an ATTEMPT by a Disney-worshiper to justify these things.

You make it sound like actual discussions with evidence/counter-evidence were happening allover the place around here. It should thus be very easy for you to supply me with abundant proof.

But I'm not going to hold my breath on that.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 1:48 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
Kyle because YOU, yes you accused me of being the messenger that ignores the message. I gave you few examples why I did disagree with the majority of people in here to support the notion that not everyone is all the same even with the recent leaks. (Look ma, I made the topic relevant again!) We are a forum that doesn't 100 percent agree all the time but we respect each other enough to have a civilized constructive discussion about SW even right now with all the leaks without looking like an animal with a frothing drool on my mouth the way you have. There is a way to peacefully express your opinions, and you haven't figured that part out hence why you look like a deranged madman. (Seriously, try reading your own posts before hitting submit post! You'll see why people want to distance themselves from YOU!)


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:16 pm
 
User avatar

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
Posts: 150
Location: Andorra
tl;dr Kylie Monologue


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:17 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 108
From Freezus:
Quote:
We are a forum that doesn't 100 percent agree all the time but we respect each other enough to have a civilized constructive discussion about SW



lol


That's funny.

Freezus - there is NO WAY that you can even quickly scan most of these threads without seeing an insulting putdown immediately thrown at the few of us who detailed our observations about the mega flaws of the FILMS.

Time and time again, the majority of the Disney worshipers came out and dropped NUKES on the Lucas Defenders, and they NEVER responded in-like-kind, that is, they never addressed the POINTS of the Lucas Defenders, instead, they chose to verbally assault the messenger, rather than DISCUSSING the POINTS brought up by that person. You call these overwhelming disrespectful responses "...a civilized constructive discussion..."? :quote:

In the big picture, these moments aren't common because the proportion of those who visit this site who are willing to express our displeasure of Disney Star Wars is minuscule, but when anyone has dared spoken up, the overwhelming majority of the responses from most of this community's members has been extremely disrespectful.

But here we are once more.

I asked for EVIDENCE to prove your observations that those of us who disputed the points of the film were treated respectfully and in-like-kind. What did you choose to do instead?

NOT PRESENT ANY EVIDENCE to prove your point.

Why?

BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. If there was evidence to prove your point, you'd easily find it and present it. Why wouldn't you? That it's not here speaks volumes.

Look, Freezus, I like you. And not just because most of the time you and I have shared the same assessment of these shitbombs sprayed out by Disney.

Believe it or not (and there are YEARS' worth of my posts to substantiate this), you and I take nearly the same approach when interacting with others.

Where do we diverge, and why?

Over a year ago, I finally stopped meekly accepting the immediate putdowns without an ounce of evidence to support them. I now respond in-like-kind to the instant-insult-hurlers. That said, there is still a huge difference with my in-like-kind responses and theirs: I also supply EVIDENCE.

It's just one word, but it means EVERYTHING.

There's one last point of divergence: for some inexplicable reason, most of the (? now former ?) Disney worshipers refer to the Disney cabal in neutral tones, when, in reality, they've always been hostile actors, and will REMAIN so. Look at what they did to Lucas' vision - how could they NOT BE permanent hostile actors and achieve the ends that they did? Also, plain as day, you don't spend nearly a decade spending over half a billion dollars blatantly trying to destroy a mythos and then suddenly one is instantly able to completely redeem themselves for all of the *right* reasons. Ohhh hell no.

lol

That's ludicrous.

This community seems to be hoping that The Rise of Skywalker will magically "restore" all of the harm that's been done (completely impossible), and stay true to Lucas' vision (not possible), simply because it's the *right* thing to do? No. The Disney cabal is trying to save the franchise for PURELY MONETARY REASONS. Oh, and it has to be unbelievably embarrassing to see just how much of the population refuses to even taste the swill they're offering. They KNOW that they're over their eyes in the sewage that they carefully engineered. Look at the merchandise aisles: not a goddamned Rose "Woke" Tico ANYWHERE! :bouncin: I guarantee, they will still slip in as much as their poison as they believe that they can get away with into Lucas' now putrefying baby. They will not be able to stop themselves due to their god level arrogance.

And I believe that that's the crux of it, Freezus.

Not only did I point out how twisted and dreadful Disney's plot POINTS were, but I also correctly called the Disney cabal for WHAT THEY WERE. And I didn't need the god of Disney to write me pages' worth of a betrayal confession to know it.

HOSTILES.

And maybe that's why the Disney worshipers here took my observations personally? My spotlighting of the Disney cabal as HOSTILES hit too close for comfort? Even then, for an extremely long time, I never uttered a word against a member of this site. So, if community members took it personally, it's completely on THEM.

I'm done with this.

What more can I do?

For years, I presented ample evidence, I reasonably asked for it in-like-kind, and I got nothing but instant insults or no evidence at all.

A dead horse is a dead horse.

I'm now chucking this boomerang in the Disney puke pile where it deservedly belongs. Maybe Rose Tico will catch it, and take it down with her?


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:24 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 108
From SithWitch:
Quote:
tl;dr Kylie Monologue


Hey SithWitch, it WOULDN'T be a "monologue" if members responded in-like-kind and not with instant-insults.

Arrrrrrgh!

I'm done!

DONE!

No more boomerangs - they're in the Disney puke pile!

:jango: Fuckin' Rose slipped it back into my hand.

DONNNNNNE! :monocalypse:

:yay:
.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:45 pm
 
User avatar

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
Posts: 150
Location: Andorra
All these leaks, and supposed leaks and supposed market testing and supposed reshoots. Some folks might find it aggravating. Upsetting. But not me! I just love these moments, leading up to the consummation of a new love. So much exciting possibility, so many uncertain feelings seeking expression, such delicious anticipation! Surprises and passions run very high, of course!


But think of this. In three months, it will all be moot. The secrets will be told. The entire load will be shot into canon. We will know everything that is currently under the covers. It might be the best night ever (so far) or it might be just another date that looked good in theory. In fantasy, where everything is just the way you like it.

So dear friends, enjoy the uncertainty! Cherish the anticipation. And most of all, celebrate the completion of the great nonology. What an awesome thing to witness. If you are like me, and saw ANH in 1977 as an itty bitty witchy, then this film represent a lifetime of these hormonal moments. Too young to know what a sequel was - and nobody did sequels in the 70s, really - I was stunned by ESB, but ever since then each new saga film was a major fantasy moment, just like this one. Pregnant with possibilities, mystery and wonder.

But now, friends, this is the final moment. Beware! The clickbait discourse reveals inane intercourse that has never been more course, of course. Via swipes and shares, the fit has really hit the shans! Be warned lest the mirthless speculation bespeckle us all!

Everyone is extra nervous, super excited and just a little bit worried about this big blind date. Me, I like to dream how wonderful it will all turn out. Leia living with the Ewoks, Luke and Kanaan doing astral handstands on Achto, and in the World Between Worlds Ezra and Sabine reach out and save Padme, finally healing Dark Father once and for all.

It could happen!


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 1:30 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 238
Kyle, the reason I didn’t provide any evidence because I thought you were asking KyleKataranMG to provide evidence. That is what happens when you don’t properly format your response because you’ve been busy spraying your saliva in our faces every time you open your mouth. I don’t see much of putdowns on here these days. I just attribute that to our older members like myself or Bandersnatch for example getting older now. I think we are more mature because some of us have our own families our own children now. The last time this site broke out in a putdown war was what, 2002-2005? When we had members like miss bacta, Tony Montana, TroyOlibX, and Fatboy Roberts and when I was Lord Caldid. Since the end of the Prequel Trilogy, Some of the aforementioned members moved on to bigger things and they got on with their lives. A handful of members like myself still come here to discuss Star Wars. There’s like ten of us left over from the PT era who still come here because we enjoy discussing what’s next to come for Star Wars and what’s been leaked like the Iger book and the Praxis leaks. That’s all to it. We know our pasts and we have no shame about it. If you want putdowns go to TF.N.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 7:40 pm
 

Join: November 16th 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 296
TLDR-

Freezus, if she just calls herself a Skywalker... will you count that? you were pretty adamant about her being a relation... just curious.


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
  Page Previous  1, 2, 3



Jump to:  




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©