It is currently March 23rd 2019 3:25 am

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 8:57 am

Join: May 14th 2005 4:40 pm
Someone hacked SWman's site (www.sithstemple.net) which I can only assume was a result of him attempting to spam these very boards. Oh well....

As the main administrator of that site, I have created www.sithstempleonline.com. Don't think that it is just the same site as sithstemple.net, though.

Although in its early stages, I am hoping to improve the site drastically and put right everything that SWman (or swinsider, insider-geek etc) did wrong.

Post Posted: May 26th 2005 6:07 pm

Site Admin • Ternian@hotmail.com

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am
http://www.sithstempleonline.com

As you may be aware, I have taken over the site from it's previous owner (sithstemple.net). The new website has lots of new features including a Star Wars chatroom, and Star Wars competitions (starting this week).

We aim to offer a different type of Star Wars community with a few extra features planned for the future, and would appreciate building an understanding/partnership with mf.com, that cleans the slate with everything that happened with the owner of sithstemple.net. (Note that he is not part of my site, and I do not want to be affilliated with him in any way).

Post Posted: May 28th 2005 3:50 am

Join: May 14th 2005 4:40 pm
Just to let people know that the competitions on the site are now open to registered users.

The prize is not much, but it's just really a trial thing to see if it successful.

The first competition is a quiz, and is open to registered users of the site, so feel free to join and enter.

www.sithstempleonline.com

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©