It is currently December 5th 2019 2:55 pm

Post Posted: June 21st 2005 1:13 am

Join: June 20th 2005 7:08 am
Hi, I'm a first-time poster but I've been coming here since Ep II. The first time I registered no one ever activated my account, so I sort of gave up for a while, until just recently. Anyway, here are a few things I've made in the past few days. Keep in mind my whole "style" is clean and simple. You know, like all the design Apple does. I think it works.

Wallpapers:
Palpatine 800 x 600 & 1024 x 768
Anakin 800 x 600 & 1024 x 768

And here's a custom Ep III DVD cover i just finished. I was going for something a little different than we're used to with the DVDs, but still kept some of the same feel. I didn't add any of the text (features, credits, etc.) to the back because I didn't think it was totally necessary. Also keep in mind there's a loss in quality when reducing from hi res (300 dpi for print) to web resolution (72 dpi). The actual full size version definitely looks nicer. I'm considering doing covers for the whole saga using the Struzan art as a sort of theme because I think the poster artwork looks a hell of a lot better than the half-assed looking collage-style covers that are on the actual DVDs. Would anyone be interested in that at all?

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©