It is currently December 15th 2019 6:25 am




  Page Previous  1, 2
Post Posted: November 28th 2019 2:14 pm
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3602


Post Posted: December 7th 2019 7:33 pm
 
User avatar

Join: January 22nd 2004 10:02 pm
Posts: 1063
Location: Hel
He likes speaking in hyperbolic diatribes.


Post Posted: December 7th 2019 9:37 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 114
Thundercracker wrote:
He likes speaking in hyperbolic diatribes.


More like hyperbolic DIABETES.


Post Posted: December 8th 2019 10:46 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3602
Thundercracker wrote:
He likes speaking in hyperbolic diatribes.

RogueOne1216 wrote:
More like hyperbolic DIABETES.


Image


Post Posted: December 12th 2019 9:49 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 130
.
All of these clips and the released titles of the musical pieces very strongly indicate one thing.

JediPraxis' leaks are on the money. Especially his very recently updated list, which includes the months-long reshoots.

And that is not a good thing to confirm.

Many of you here agreed that it's a convoluted MacGuffin-filled mess, hopscotching allover the place, and basically having to start from a cold start, as the prior two films were a waste of time for cohesive trilogy purposes as an ending with Palpatine was NEVER initially intended.

Wouldn't it have been great to have SEEN Ben Solo STRUGGLE with hearing the voices inside of him? Over the course of the films, wouldn't it have been INTERESTING to try and figure out what was the SOURCE of those voices? Was it himself, wrapped up in an ever deepening MADNESS, or (nice plot twist) have it finally revealed that it wasn't him, but Palpatine or some other Dark Side master?

Yeah, that would have been great, but they squandered the two prior films so that they could do their mass brainwashing AGENDA instead.

Disney couldn't come up with an ORIGINAL science fiction series to fill up with their mass indoctrination goals.

Nope!

They had to ruin a beloved franchise instead.

I've always said that Abrams is SUPERB at visuals and gawk fests, and I've never denied it.

But his track record for writing satisfying endings with satisfying characters is well established as being awful, and the endings are universally thin when it comes to being original and/or clever.

Abrams has a helluva hurdle to clear to make this a great film that overcomes all of The Last Jedi's egregious insults, and that hurdle is HIMSELF.

And CGI Leia looks awful. Instantly identifiable in the last batch of commercials. She is now the Queen of the Uncanny Valley.

One thing's for sure, if you're into spectacle porn, then episode 9 will be for you. Get ready to catch your bukkake loads' worth of it.

:spray: Gulp-gulp!


Post Posted: December 12th 2019 11:03 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 114
Kyle wrote:
.
All of these clips and the released titles of the musical pieces very strongly indicate one thing.

JediPraxis' leaks are on the money. Especially his very recently updated list, which includes the months-long reshoots.

And that is not a good thing to confirm.

Many of you here agreed that it's a convoluted MacGuffin-filled mess, hopscotching allover the place, and basically having to start from a cold start, as the prior two films were a waste of time for cohesive trilogy purposes as an ending with Palpatine was NEVER initially intended.

Wouldn't it have been great to have SEEN Ben Solo STRUGGLE with hearing the voices inside of him? Over the course of the films, wouldn't it have been INTERESTING to try and figure out what was the SOURCE of those voices? Was it himself, wrapped up in an ever deepening MADNESS, or (nice plot twist) have it finally revealed that it wasn't him, but Palpatine or some other Dark Side master?

Yeah, that would have been great, but they squandered the two prior films so that they could do their mass brainwashing AGENDA instead.

Disney couldn't come up with an ORIGINAL science fiction series to fill up with their mass indoctrination goals.

Nope!

They had to ruin a beloved franchise instead.

I've always said that Abrams is SUPERB at visuals and gawk fests, and I've never denied it.

But his track record for writing satisfying endings with satisfying characters is well established as being awful, and the endings are universally thin when it comes to being original and/or clever.

Abrams has a helluva hurdle to clear to make this a great film that overcomes all of The Last Jedi's egregious insults, and that hurdle is HIMSELF.

And CGI Leia looks awful. Instantly identifiable in the last batch of commercials. She is now the Queen of the Uncanny Valley.

One thing's for sure, if you're into spectacle porn, then episode 9 will be for you. Get ready to catch your bukkake loads' worth of it.

:spray: Gulp-gulp!


Go be a bully somewhere else.


Post Posted: December 13th 2019 2:37 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 130
RogueOne1216 wrote:
Go be a bully somewhere else.



Why don't you EVER address the POINTS that I am making? Hmm? If your feelings are SO damned righteous, it should be EASY to lay waste to the OBSERVATIONS that I make. But YOU never do it. NO ONE ever does. Because you CAN'T. It's not possible to "defend" how damned stupid The Last Jedi's plot lines were, big or small, because they're so full of plot holes as to be indefensible. I have never, ever, seen ANYONE justify having an ARMADA of capital ships pursue their wiped out enemies for three days when they could just JUMP AHEAD OF THEM to trap them or easily SWARM THEM WITH THOUSANDS OF STARFIGHTERS. Especially when it took only THREE starfighters to nearly destroy the best ship that their enemy could field. Justify THAT, oh mighty RogueOne! Or have the "golden hearted" Rose Tico save HORSES instead of the ENSLAVED CHILDREN who are forced to tend to them. Oh! Is there even ONE real Social Justice Warrior out there who can explain the sense of "justice" in that?

NOPE!

But blame ME! A person who played NO ROLE in writing such stupidity, but who isn't afraid to point it out in the hopes of starving Disney of money it does not deserve!

What's the matter RogueOne, did reading this...
Quote:
Wouldn't it have been great to have SEEN Ben Solo STRUGGLE with hearing the voices inside of him? Over the course of the films, wouldn't it have been INTERESTING to try and figure out what was the SOURCE of those voices? Was it himself, wrapped up in an ever deepening MADNESS, or (nice plot twist) have it finally revealed that it wasn't him, but Palpatine or some other Dark Side master?


...make you FEEL just how SCREWED OVER we're being treated as a customer base?

What portion of what I wrote WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO SEE?

You would LOVE to see what is described there, as would anyone with nine working brain cells.

But guess what? NO ONE is going to see something as intriguing and as awesome as Ben Solo struggling with inner voices over several carefully thought out films, because Disney SCREWED IT UP ROYALLY.

Because: AGENDA.

Yeah. "I'm the bully," while it was DISNEY that crapped allover us till they saw their ticket sales plummet, merchandise sales crash into the absolute abyss, the fanbase forever split in two, and then Disney had the GALL to blame those who won't cough up money for their CRAP anymore.

lol

Yeah.

Blame the customer! Blame them instead of the CHEF; the very IDIOT who "cooked" us a charred hamburger instead of the PRIME RIB the customer ordered and was TOLD he was GOING TO GET!

Yep. Blame the CUSTOMER!

Go ahead RogueOne. When you go and pay for this cutting edge diarrhea, where every piece of corn and toilet paper can not only be seen but also SMELLED, sit there and try not to think about HOW MUCH BETTER it could have been had Disney not devoted ten years' worth of time deliberately twisting absolute legendary CHARACTERS into rivers of flowing fecal matter so that their agenda could somehow, impossibly, come shining brightly on top, and smelling like a heavenly rose.

Sorry bud. No matter how hard you try, that "immaculate" looking rose will only ever smell like the shit it's deeply rooted into and is surrounded by.

Don't blame me for that. Blame the CHEF you gave your money to.


Post Posted: December 13th 2019 5:44 am
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 114
Kyle wrote:
Why don't you EVER address the POINTS that I am making? Hmm? If your feelings are SO damned righteous, it should be EASY to lay waste to the OBSERVATIONS that I make. But YOU never do it. NO ONE ever does. Because you CAN'T. It's not possible to "defend" how damned stupid The Last Jedi's plot lines were, big or small, because they're so full of plot holes as to be indefensible. I have never, ever, seen ANYONE justify having an ARMADA of capital ships pursue their wiped out enemies for three days when they could just JUMP AHEAD OF THEM to trap them or easily SWARM THEM WITH THOUSANDS OF STARFIGHTERS. Especially when it took only THREE starfighters to nearly destroy the best ship that their enemy could field. Justify THAT, oh mighty RogueOne! Or have the "golden hearted" Rose Tico save HORSES instead of the ENSLAVED CHILDREN who are forced to tend to them. Oh! Is there even ONE real Social Justice Warrior out there who can explain the sense of "justice" in that?

NOPE!

But blame ME! A person who played NO ROLE in writing such stupidity, but who isn't afraid to point it out in the hopes of starving Disney of money it does not deserve!

What's the matter RogueOne, did reading this...
Quote:
Wouldn't it have been great to have SEEN Ben Solo STRUGGLE with hearing the voices inside of him? Over the course of the films, wouldn't it have been INTERESTING to try and figure out what was the SOURCE of those voices? Was it himself, wrapped up in an ever deepening MADNESS, or (nice plot twist) have it finally revealed that it wasn't him, but Palpatine or some other Dark Side master?


...make you FEEL just how SCREWED OVER we're being treated as a customer base?

What portion of what I wrote WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO SEE?

You would LOVE to see what is described there, as would anyone with nine working brain cells.

But guess what? NO ONE is going to see something as intriguing and as awesome as Ben Solo struggling with inner voices over several carefully thought out films, because Disney SCREWED IT UP ROYALLY.

Because: AGENDA.

Yeah. "I'm the bully," while it was DISNEY that crapped allover us till they saw their ticket sales plummet, merchandise sales crash into the absolute abyss, the fanbase forever split in two, and then Disney had the GALL to blame those who won't cough up money for their CRAP anymore.

lol

Yeah.

Blame the customer! Blame them instead of the CHEF; the very IDIOT who "cooked" us a charred hamburger instead of the PRIME RIB the customer ordered and was TOLD he was GOING TO GET!

Yep. Blame the CUSTOMER!

Go ahead RogueOne. When you go and pay for this cutting edge diarrhea, where every piece of corn and toilet paper can not only be seen but also SMELLED, sit there and try not to think about HOW MUCH BETTER it could have been had Disney not devoted ten years' worth of time deliberately twisting absolute legendary CHARACTERS into rivers of flowing fecal matter so that their agenda could somehow, impossibly, come shining brightly on top, and smelling like a heavenly rose.

Sorry bud. No matter how hard you try, that "immaculate" looking rose will only ever smell like the shit it's deeply rooted into and is surrounded by.

Don't blame me for that. Blame the CHEF you gave your money to.


No. I don’t think I will. It’s YOU who’s causing as much problems as you feel Disney is with your obsessive, psychotic and deranged mental state. I feel sorry no one has staged an intervention on you yet. You really are mentally unstable and need to grow the hell up because you’re acting like a man-child.


Post Posted: December 13th 2019 7:15 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3602
Kyle wrote:
:fap:

You're still here?

Kyle wrote:
And CGI Leia looks awful.


She's not CGI. Those are scenes that were cut from TFA. If anything is "CGI," it's the background, which wouldn't be any different than the post-production added backgrounds we see in movies all the time.


Post Posted: December 13th 2019 9:34 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 130
SI wrote:
Quote:
In other news, Disney's number 1 fan "Kyle" gets his own thread


Aww! :XD:

Thanks SI...! :bouncin:


Let's devote the remainder of this thread to those Disney sheep who are eager to provide actual proof about how amazing the last ten years have been under Disney's loving care.

Looking back over two years' worth of time waiting for said "evidence" to be produced by even one Disney sheep, and all there is nothing. Nada. Zippo. Well, this place will forever be a monument that testifies to just how vapid Disney Wars was.

Thanks again SI.

I do feel honored!
:funkyjedi:


Post Posted: December 13th 2019 9:53 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 130
RogueOne wrote:
Quote:
You really are mentally unstable and need to grow the hell up because you’re acting like a man-child.


Hey, RogueOne, have you ever looked in the mirror and question what it is that's REALLY before you?

Do you know what grown ups are supposed to do when confronted by VERIFIABLE OBSERVATIONS that are contrary to their hurt feelings?

They're SUPPOSED TO "man up" and respond in-like-kind.

You have still NEVER done that. :vflamethrower:

All you can do is call me names.

That is SO "grown up" of you! :whatevaho:

It proves how vapid your opinions are. Opinions are meaningless without substance to back it up.

Stop being a SNOWFLAKE and finally pony up the evidence that proves how amazing The Last Jedi's plot lines were. Your majestic feelings tell you that they're great, so it should be a piece of cake for you to put me in my place with your overwhelming evidence.

Could ANY OF YOU sheep please prove that even ONE plot line is "great?" I mean it, just ONE. This one...

St. Rose Tico abandoning the enslaved children to (sort of) "free" the space ponies.

That's it. JUST THAT ONE.

C'mon. You can do it.

Pull both thumbs out of your mouth and let the fingers fly to explain the brilliance of that plot line.

And while I'll wait for an in-like-kind evidence-laden response, I'll just keep searching for the Star Wars merchandise that no store really wants to carry anymore. Really? Just TWO ROWS of toy pegs wherever I go? Maybe ONE rack of clothing? The latest toys already marked down 25-40%? Unthinkable. How the mighty have fallen.

And rightfully so.


Post Posted: December 14th 2019 6:08 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1647
Kyle wrote:
SI wrote:
Quote:
In other news, Disney's number 1 fan "Kyle" gets his own thread


Aww! :XD:

Thanks SI...! :bouncin:


Let's devote the remainder of this thread to those Disney sheep who are eager to provide actual proof about how amazing the last ten years have been under Disney's loving care.

Looking back over two years' worth of time waiting for said "evidence" to be produced by even one Disney sheep, and all there is nothing. Nada. Zippo. Well, this place will forever be a monument that testifies to just how vapid Disney Wars was.

Thanks again SI.

I do feel honored!
:funkyjedi:


So the burden of proof is on me to prove what Disney is doing has been a success? :cathead:


Post Posted: December 15th 2019 1:57 am
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 176
Location: Germany
Kyle wrote:
.
All of these clips and the released titles of the musical pieces very strongly indicate one thing.

JediPraxis' leaks are on the money. Especially his very recently updated list, which includes the months-long reshoots.

And that is not a good thing to confirm.

Many of you here agreed that it's a convoluted MacGuffin-filled mess, hopscotching allover the place, and basically having to start from a cold start, as the prior two films were a waste of time for cohesive trilogy purposes as an ending with Palpatine was NEVER initially intended.

Wouldn't it have been great to have SEEN Ben Solo STRUGGLE with hearing the voices inside of him? Over the course of the films, wouldn't it have been INTERESTING to try and figure out what was the SOURCE of those voices? Was it himself, wrapped up in an ever deepening MADNESS, or (nice plot twist) have it finally revealed that it wasn't him, but Palpatine or some other Dark Side master?

Yeah, that would have been great, but they squandered the two prior films so that they could do their mass brainwashing AGENDA instead.

Disney couldn't come up with an ORIGINAL science fiction series to fill up with their mass indoctrination goals.

Nope!

They had to ruin a beloved franchise instead.

I've always said that Abrams is SUPERB at visuals and gawk fests, and I've never denied it.

But his track record for writing satisfying endings with satisfying characters is well established as being awful, and the endings are universally thin when it comes to being original and/or clever.

Abrams has a helluva hurdle to clear to make this a great film that overcomes all of The Last Jedi's egregious insults, and that hurdle is HIMSELF.

And CGI Leia looks awful. Instantly identifiable in the last batch of commercials. She is now the Queen of the Uncanny Valley.

One thing's for sure, if you're into spectacle porn, then episode 9 will be for you. Get ready to catch your bukkake loads' worth of it.

:spray: Gulp-gulp!


Kyle wrote:
Why don't you EVER address the POINTS that I am making? Hmm? If your feelings are SO damned righteous, it should be EASY to lay waste to the OBSERVATIONS that I make. But YOU never do it. NO ONE ever does. Because you CAN'T. It's not possible to "defend" how damned stupid The Last Jedi's plot lines were, big or small, because they're so full of plot holes as to be indefensible. I have never, ever, seen ANYONE justify having an ARMADA of capital ships pursue their wiped out enemies for three days when they could just JUMP AHEAD OF THEM to trap them or easily SWARM THEM WITH THOUSANDS OF STARFIGHTERS. Especially when it took only THREE starfighters to nearly destroy the best ship that their enemy could field. Justify THAT, oh mighty RogueOne! Or have the "golden hearted" Rose Tico save HORSES instead of the ENSLAVED CHILDREN who are forced to tend to them. Oh! Is there even ONE real Social Justice Warrior out there who can explain the sense of "justice" in that?

NOPE!

But blame ME! A person who played NO ROLE in writing such stupidity, but who isn't afraid to point it out in the hopes of starving Disney of money it does not deserve!

What's the matter RogueOne, did reading this...
Quote:
Wouldn't it have been great to have SEEN Ben Solo STRUGGLE with hearing the voices inside of him? Over the course of the films, wouldn't it have been INTERESTING to try and figure out what was the SOURCE of those voices? Was it himself, wrapped up in an ever deepening MADNESS, or (nice plot twist) have it finally revealed that it wasn't him, but Palpatine or some other Dark Side master?


...make you FEEL just how SCREWED OVER we're being treated as a customer base?

What portion of what I wrote WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO SEE?

You would LOVE to see what is described there, as would anyone with nine working brain cells.

But guess what? NO ONE is going to see something as intriguing and as awesome as Ben Solo struggling with inner voices over several carefully thought out films, because Disney SCREWED IT UP ROYALLY.

Because: AGENDA.

Yeah. "I'm the bully," while it was DISNEY that crapped allover us till they saw their ticket sales plummet, merchandise sales crash into the absolute abyss, the fanbase forever split in two, and then Disney had the GALL to blame those who won't cough up money for their CRAP anymore.

lol

Yeah.

Blame the customer! Blame them instead of the CHEF; the very IDIOT who "cooked" us a charred hamburger instead of the PRIME RIB the customer ordered and was TOLD he was GOING TO GET!

Yep. Blame the CUSTOMER!

Go ahead RogueOne. When you go and pay for this cutting edge diarrhea, where every piece of corn and toilet paper can not only be seen but also SMELLED, sit there and try not to think about HOW MUCH BETTER it could have been had Disney not devoted ten years' worth of time deliberately twisting absolute legendary CHARACTERS into rivers of flowing fecal matter so that their agenda could somehow, impossibly, come shining brightly on top, and smelling like a heavenly rose.

Sorry bud. No matter how hard you try, that "immaculate" looking rose will only ever smell like the shit it's deeply rooted into and is surrounded by.

Don't blame me for that. Blame the CHEF you gave your money to.


Kyle wrote:
Aww! :XD:

Thanks SI...! :bouncin:


Let's devote the remainder of this thread to those Disney sheep who are eager to provide actual proof about how amazing the last ten years have been under Disney's loving care.

Looking back over two years' worth of time waiting for said "evidence" to be produced by even one Disney sheep, and all there is nothing. Nada. Zippo. Well, this place will forever be a monument that testifies to just how vapid Disney Wars was.

Thanks again SI.

I do feel honored!


Kyle wrote:
Hey, RogueOne, have you ever looked in the mirror and question what it is that's REALLY before you?

Do you know what grown ups are supposed to do when confronted by VERIFIABLE OBSERVATIONS that are contrary to their hurt feelings?

They're SUPPOSED TO "man up" and respond in-like-kind.

You have still NEVER done that. :vflamethrower:

All you can do is call me names.

That is SO "grown up" of you! :whatevaho:

It proves how vapid your opinions are. Opinions are meaningless without substance to back it up.

Stop being a SNOWFLAKE and finally pony up the evidence that proves how amazing The Last Jedi's plot lines were. Your majestic feelings tell you that they're great, so it should be a piece of cake for you to put me in my place with your overwhelming evidence.

Could ANY OF YOU sheep please prove that even ONE plot line is "great?" I mean it, just ONE. This one...

St. Rose Tico abandoning the enslaved children to (sort of) "free" the space ponies.

That's it. JUST THAT ONE.

C'mon. You can do it.

Pull both thumbs out of your mouth and let the fingers fly to explain the brilliance of that plot line.

And while I'll wait for an in-like-kind evidence-laden response, I'll just keep searching for the Star Wars merchandise that no store really wants to carry anymore. Really? Just TWO ROWS of toy pegs wherever I go? Maybe ONE rack of clothing? The latest toys already marked down 25-40%? Unthinkable. How the mighty have fallen.

And rightfully so.


Disney SW and finding no one to fight over it with make Kyle go crazy :popo:

Image


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
  Page Previous  1, 2



Jump to:  
cron




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©