It is currently December 15th 2018 10:38 pm




 
Post Posted: March 26th 2005 5:15 pm
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
SWinsider5: Hello Are you there?
SWinsider5: hey mate

riseofthrawn: yes

SWinsider5: thats nasty lol
SWinsider5: say hi
SWinsider5: lol
SWinsider5: does psychotic have a version of the movie???=-O

riseofthrawn: no
riseofthrawn: what gave you that idea?

SWinsider5: he put something in one of the threads..i must of read it wrong

riseofthrawn: yeah i sure don't remember him saying that

SWinsider5: "We still have the soundtrack and the camcorded movie itself
to leak. JK2005 will be given a chance to respond then we will proceed from there."

SWinsider5: thats what he put
SWinsider5: i read it wrong i think

riseofthrawn: he meant that once they get a copy of the movie they will be the first to leak it

riseofthrawn: which won't be until a week or less before the release

SWinsider5: i doubt it
SWinsider5: oops
SWinsider5: he hasnt got the balls

riseofthrawn: yeah, which is exactly why they've been the first to leak nearly every important piece of info to date

SWinsider5: the movie though
SWinsider5: he hasnt got the balls

riseofthrawn: what makes you say that though?

SWinsider5: only someone like me will leak it

edit: continued:

SWinsider5: lol

riseofthrawn: lmao

SWinsider5: what does that mean may i ask
SWinsider5: sorry for being thick

riseofthrawn: it means that i'm "laughing my ass off" at you
riseofthrawn: so why don't you think he doesn't have the balls to leak the film?

riseofthrawn: sorry, why DO you think that

SWinsider5: because he wont....he would get sued for more than life
SWinsider5: lol

riseofthrawn: not if he doesn't host it on his server
riseofthrawn: LFL can do nothing if it's put on yousendit or something similar

SWinsider5: yeah well a leak of the movie on one server isnt going to last....yousendit you gotta joke.....that wouldnt last seconds

riseofthrawn: they can ask to have it not posted publically, they can shut down private sites, but they won't be able to stop it once it's out there

riseofthrawn: that's why it's kept to PMs, LFL cannot do anything about it

SWinsider5: do you think or know that anyone has it?

riseofthrawn: no
riseofthrawn: no one has it right now

SWinsider5: ok...will you be one of the 1st to get it though?

riseofthrawn: assuming i'm online when it leaks, hopefully

:lol:

Some other dude is trying to get in on it now as well:

STSWman: hello.....are you jangofett on mf.com? i just got your username

riseofthrawn: yeah

STSWman: ok cool
STSWman: i am just a lurker there.
STSWman: you know who i am?
STSWman: i am the owner of sithstemple.net

riseofthrawn: i see

STSWman: is that bad or good?
STSWman: like my site?
STSWman: ?

riseofthrawn: just now clicked there for the first time

STSWman: like it?

riseofthrawn: the "JediKnights" skin a bit overused
riseofthrawn: i've seen it lots of places before
riseofthrawn: hmm, this looks boring

STSWman: ok..there are other skins
STSWman: 2 other
STSWman: You have darth psychotics aim?

riseofthrawn: yes
riseofthrawn: he rarely gets on though

STSWman: could you give it me? i would like to speak to him...its quite nice to speak to other admins on other sites...LOL.....i might have a few deals i might be able to make

riseofthrawn: it's quite simply "darthpsychotic" ... don't expect a warm welcome

STSWman: why?
STSWman: is it because i am competition or something?
STSWman: lol
STSWman: why?

riseofthrawn: no, because i can't picture him wanting to make a deal with you

STSWman: ok

riseofthrawn: what sort of deal were you looking to make?

STSWman: just a few things i gotta ask and maybe sort out

riseofthrawn: such as?

STSWman: that would be telling

riseofthrawn: i see


Post Posted: March 26th 2005 5:59 pm
 
User avatar

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 196
Cause your a nigger


Post Posted: March 26th 2005 11:59 pm
 
User avatar

Title: darthpsychotic@gmail.com
Join: July 3rd 1971 6:59 pm
Posts: 4219
who is this is this another internet site that reposts MF content like TheForce.net boards TBone boards or Chud please direct himherit to this thread thanks in advance


Post Posted: March 27th 2005 12:07 am
 
User avatar

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 196
Quote:
riseofthrawn: it's quite simply "darthpsychotic"

lol


Post Posted: March 27th 2005 1:06 am
 
aim: general grievous
aim: general grievous

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am
Posts: 644
jango fett more like jango fat cuz your a fat internet nerd


Post Posted: March 27th 2005 4:16 pm
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
STSWman: hey man.....wtf have you been going on about me in some thread on mf.com? what are you guys babbling on about? me some guy who said i would hack mf.com or something? or they say i have been there before....god what is this bullshit man? could you explain?

riseofthrawn: they just want you to post there to verify some things

STSWman: know they fucking dont...they hate me for focking nothin

riseofthrawn: darthy would like for you to partake in this thread http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3580

STSWman: i have emailed darthy........why the fuck did you post something about me? they think i am some guy who said i would hak mf.com and shit i dont understand at all

riseofthrawn: i posted "uh-oh darthy you have competition" and then posted that you wanted to make a deal

riseofthrawn: and someone else saying that darthy doesn't have balls

STSWman: i really dont understand what some people are putting .....i have tried to sign up at mf.com noone has verified my account..... Wasn't he the same guy who threatened to hack mf.com after his own was raped to high heaven? Yeah, the guy's fuckin' pathetic. Because all of keep secret spoilers hidden for ourselves, and only release them to random fucktards who AIM us, right? wtf are they on about because i have fucking loads of enemies for nothing

riseofthrawn: a) you guys pretty much repost MF stuff, which he doesn't like, and b) you wanted to "make a deal"

STSWman: could you help me out for godsake please? me repost mf.com stuff? sometimes yes... mate could you help me out and say something like the 2nd guy i posted about has nothing to do with any of this...which is fuckin true i aint gotta a clue...knowing these guys they will hack my site for fuckall

riseofthrawn: why would they bother hacking your site?

STSWman: because y the flipping looks of it they hate me
STSWman: by*

riseofthrawn: join the list, they don't like a lot of people

STSWman: but i havent done anything for godsake....i dont even no what they are fucking on about

STSWman: its asif they are drunk or something lol

riseofthrawn: i'm pretty sure there was an already established dislike of the other guy present

STSWman: what guy?

riseofthrawn: if you noticed, you weren't the only person who had a chat posted in that thread

STSWman: well coulod you put that i havent got anything to fucking do with that guy

riseofthrawn: i never said you did have anything to do with him either

STSWman: well they think i have

riseofthrawn: what makes you think that

STSWman: WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
STSWman: ITS FUCKIN MADNESS

riseofthrawn: kinda arrogant to think everything they said was about you

STSWman: yeah well..well i dont know who the comments are going against

riseofthrawn: you were sure quick to assume they were about you whether they were or not

STSWman: Yes because my friend told me that mf'ers were sayin i am some guy or something and showed me the thread...then i saw you posted something so i came to you and asked

riseofthrawn: i see
riseofthrawn: well, i think they all have better things to do than hack your site just because you wanted to "make a deal," and i'd suggest you either calm down about it and move on with your sad life or ask for verification so you can post and "clear some things up" as per request of darthy

STSWman: ok....tell him to verify my account and i will talk to you guys

riseofthrawn: ok, will do


Post Posted: March 27th 2005 6:00 pm
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
Yeah, like I said, it was a bit arrogant to assume it was all about him.


Post Posted: March 27th 2005 8:12 pm
 
Consumer
User avatar

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am
Posts: 797
He should still come by though :mrgreen:


Post Posted: March 27th 2005 8:27 pm
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
Apparently his acount is activating. I don't know what name he signed up under, though.


Post Posted: March 28th 2005 12:10 am
 
Co-host of SWD • hillaripus

Join: May 25th 1977 7:30 am
Posts: 1002
I blocked his first 2 AIM names, but he IMed me on another name, and I forgot about the window and left the room.


Post Posted: March 28th 2005 1:28 am
 

Join: March 31st 2004 11:11 pm
Posts: 154
USER WAS DEREK FOR THIS POST


Post Posted: March 28th 2005 1:39 am
 
User avatar

Title: darthpsychotic@gmail.com
Join: July 3rd 1971 6:59 pm
Posts: 4219
MetalGoldKnight wrote:
darthy your goin down i got soooo many babylon 5 spoilerz


derek you have an away msg on aim what


Post Posted: March 30th 2005 6:34 am
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
Quote:
Welcome New Users
Introduce yourself here. (eg. who are you on tfn or mf)
Moderators planetwebdesign, Darth_Armag


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 1:22 pm
 
Co-host of SWD • hillaripus

Join: May 25th 1977 7:30 am
Posts: 1002
2:22 PM

STSWman: hello kit. why are you mf'ers being idiots towards me?
STSWman: may i actually ask

STSWman: is it because you lot think your above everyone else? because your not your just a bunch of rough nobfaces....post this i aint bothered

2:30 PM STSWman has gone offline.


I was away from my computer so I missed this :(


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 2:44 pm
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
"Rough nobfaces"? :monocle: :lol:


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 3:41 pm
 
Co-host of SWD • hillaripus

Join: May 25th 1977 7:30 am
Posts: 1002
JangoFett2296 wrote:
"Rough nobfaces"? :monocle: :lol:



what does that even mean though ?


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 5:14 pm
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
I believe it's a take on "dickhead." "Nob" (or "knob") is a way to say someone has a tiny penis (a knob instead of a handle... or whatever), and apparently he thought it was perfect to describe us.

So apparently we're rough and have tiny dicks sticking out of our head.


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 5:19 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
haha you guys suck


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 11:14 pm
 
Co-host of SWD • hillaripus

Join: May 25th 1977 7:30 am
Posts: 1002
bacta wrote:
haha you guys suck


you tell us we suck, but you will probably end up doing this fairly regularly one day.


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 11:18 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
KitFist0 wrote:
bacta wrote:
haha you guys suck


you tell us we suck, but you will probably end up doing this fairly regularly one day.


was that a prostitution joke?


Post Posted: April 3rd 2005 11:58 pm
 
Co-host of SWD • hillaripus

Join: May 25th 1977 7:30 am
Posts: 1002
JimDangle wrote:
I thgink he meant as a loving wife to a good man.


correct.


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 2:37 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 350
i was pretty sure he meant the insertion of male genitalia into one, bacta's, mouth, and the subsequent licking and sucking of said genitalia, until seminal vesicles excrete their creamy white reproductive organelles.


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 2:38 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 350
i dunno i could be wrong though


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:00 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
Monstera Deliciosa wrote:
bacta's too frigid for the recieving and giving of teh oral pleasure. i'm pretty sure she just lays there and looks at her watch for the whole 7 minutes of missionary.


with the occasional "girl on top" and "doggy style"


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:05 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
I've actually gotten more used to oral now, it's not that gross except for the swallowing :(


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:08 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
I don't care if he looks, sticking his dick up there is another thing. it actually doesn't gross me out, it's just that I'd be so fucking painful, and anal doesn't turn me on. doggy style is my least favorite position because I can't see anything. I like to watch.


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:14 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
we haven't done anything lately. I slept with someone else and now I'm too disgusted with myself to fuck my boy.

I'm watching this cute movie "blind date" with bruce willis and kim basinger. I like it.


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:17 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
yea but I went over there the other night and he was drunk and cute so I said fuck it.


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:19 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
I made that up. you really think I'd fuck anyone right now?


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:22 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
come on, you know how bad I felt about cheating that one time, and I would never fuck someone who calls me "skinny mcfucksthemat" lol


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:26 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
yea I know, he just shaved his head too, he looks like a fucking psycho


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:32 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
I know, his parents are retards. they named their other kid travis


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 3:46 pm
 
User avatar

Title: darthpsychotic@gmail.com
Join: July 3rd 1971 6:59 pm
Posts: 4219
http://www.aim.com


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 9:47 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
whine more, bitch


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 9:54 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
you :whatevaho:


Post Posted: April 4th 2005 10:09 pm
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
PSzabo99 wrote:
Off the meds tonight, sweetie?


actually I took both my pills today, I'm so proud of myself.


Post Posted: April 5th 2005 12:30 am
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
I don't really like deli's. they smell too much like sandwhiches.


Post Posted: April 5th 2005 1:36 am
 
User avatar

Title: darthpsychotic@gmail.com
Join: July 3rd 1971 6:59 pm
Posts: 4219
:siren: pro-click http://sithstemple.net/viewtopic.php?t=233


Post Posted: April 5th 2005 1:54 am
 

Join: November 10th 2003 5:55 am
Posts: 963
how soon can you hack and get me admin status at sithstemple.net?


Post Posted: April 5th 2005 6:40 am
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
Shlong wrote:
Plus the fact that this site isn't overrun with "teh l33t d00ds" who run around starting topics every 3 seconds with titles like:

teh emporor is a clones!!!111
ainikan chokes pamde CONFRIMED!!!!111
obiwan vs the empror?!?!?

Man that shit drives me nuts.


Man, that guy is a dumbfuck.

dragon wrote:
LOL.............this site already rules over all


OMGLOL!!!!!111one

:monocle:


Post Posted: April 6th 2005 12:17 am
 
User avatar

Join: February 26th 2005 11:07 am
Posts: 232
Apparently, it's now "more fair" to bash the admins here rather than us posters.


Post Posted: April 6th 2005 12:38 am
 
User avatar

Join: March 24th 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 259
i am just now realizing that, even though I came to MF for the SW, the Militia forum can be alot more interesting...


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 



Jump to:  
cron




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©