[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 555: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 555: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
millenniumfalcon.com • View topic - sithstemple.net
It is currently July 11th 2020 7:02 pm

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 7:31 am

Join: May 14th 2005 4:40 pm

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 7:53 am

Consumer

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 8:23 am

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 8:41 am

Join: December 25th 2003 4:12 am

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 10:11 am

Join: March 21st 2004 7:11 am

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 10:54 am

Join: March 5th 2005 3:12 am
Someone from your site also spammed my personal forums @ www.jedi.net They tried to do it here right after that, but I told Psychotic who promptly laid the smackdown on whoever the hell was doing that bullshit. I don't know if was you or SWman or what, but whoever it was can suck my nutsack.

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 11:48 am

Well I would like to make one thing clear - it certainly was not me that spammed jedi.net or mf.com.

I do, however, have proof that SWman was at least planning on doing it.

I really don't know why there is so much negativity about my post. All I wanted to do was to try and make up for the shit that SWman caused, and explain that he has nothing at all to do with sithstempleonline.com.

In fact, he has even started threatening to hack my site because someone hacked his. :whatevaho:

I have nothing to do with SWman, or any of his actions. That's why I made this post - to stop all affiliation between me and my site and him.

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 5:02 pm

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 5:34 pm

darthpsychotic@gmail.com

Join: July 3rd 1971 6:59 pm
sithstempleOnline.com has nothing to fear from us.

insider-geek aka swinsider aka swman for some reason thought he/she could start a MF junior site 2 or 3 months before the movie was released. The fuck bugged the shit out of our members here for spoilers. When not doing that the fuck impersonated members here via IM for spoilers. insider-geek aka swinsider aka swman would be routinely hacked for his impotent spamming and IM antics.

MF was created in the fall of 2003 from the rubble of Aldera.net and Episode-X.com. The bulk of our members have been e-famous on messageboards since the year 2000. MF does over 500+ gigabytes of bandwidth a month. After all these years we welcome the end.

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 6:47 pm

Thanks very much Darth Psychotic.

I'm glad that things have been cleared up, and I am glad that I have successfully disassociated sithstempleonline.com from swman, insider-geek etc.

I have no intention of competing with mf.com - that's an impossible task, but I hope that we can co-exist in the future.

Post Posted: May 15th 2005 8:26 pm

Consumer

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©