It is currently November 20th 2019 9:24 am




  Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post Posted: October 18th 2019 1:39 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
Freezus wrote:
Poor guy. He’s cursing Lucas’ and Abrams’ names in this YouTube vid about that fake leak and he believes it’s real. https://youtu.be/s5A57qnahx0



I've spoken to Jeremy personally and the guy is a POS. See these "Fandom Menace" fools are just reporting on Praxis to get outraged for clicks yet not reporting on alternatives. It's all about money to them. Nothing will please them. His channel will be dead after TROS anyway. Most of these channels will be; they don't know how to adapt. All outrage culture.


Post Posted: October 18th 2019 2:08 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
Kylo Ren's Fate in TROS

Just to show you guys corroboration on this. DP feel free to add this if you feel it's credible.

Also, the only way I see Rey being a "Palpatine" is if Palps created her from the force like the original idea with Anakin, and I'm wrong with Palpatine being dead.

This would mean that she's LITERALLY Anakin's sibling, and yes, a Skywalker, as she would be a child of the force just like Anakin. There was even a description of her from official TROS merchandise saying she's just as powerful with the force like Anakin and has his knack for piloting and mechanics. It couldn't be any clearer, I'll try to find it.

I still believe she's Han and Leia's daughter, but this would work as well.


Post Posted: October 18th 2019 7:07 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 95
ki adi moonshine wrote:
Hey guys sorry I've been AWOL, I've had a lot going on personally.

Something else I was given I shared with DP that coincides with what Matt Walsh posted on Twitter (I hate being the person to break rumors because I remember back during the prequel era when I was at aldera and all the other sites, and here, LFL cracked down HARD.)

Rey kills Kylo. Kylo has a change of heart last minute but Rey doesn't believe him. It may be an homage to Jacen/Jaina, where Jacen at the last minute turned back and Jaina still killed him and didn't believe him. Regardless Walsh says he has it on good authority, I am always skeptical with my sources because I know how this game is played. Take it as you will.

They've also tested up to 8 different endings for TROS. Recuts of the same general ending to hit the right emotional cues. The last shot, I am confident in, is at the Lars homesteaad with either the Binary Sunrise or Sunset. My money is on sunrise because "Rise of Skywalker." Praxis and Ward weeks later, maybe a month later, then reported this was the last shot of the film. Though they say Rey speaks. I've been told that the ending is similar to what we're accustomed to; silent, with a musical montage.

There's no way Praxis knows that level of detail. I will die on this hill. I may have some details wrong, but I've been in this game for a while. Some things may have been cut during pre-production. And also leaks came out that Lucas may have filmed some reshoots. I reported Lucas' more heavy involvement in the film before anybody. Ward is a hack as well. He reported a while ago that rey and kylo are siblings, and is now saying she's a palpatine. Which is it Jason? He is also in bed with Lucasfilm and gets to go to their premieres, etc. I'm media but I'm not going to shill, I'm brutally honest, so, I doubt I'd get an invite to any premiere unless a friend of mine offers up her ticket for me as she's an actress.

I'm not saying believe these leaks 100%. I was told Kylo and Rey are twins, but I don't think they are honestly, I think that they are siblings though. I don't believe the carbonite leak I was given, probably misdirection, but they are siblings. That's why originally Kylo was so crazy "What girl?", and in earlier drafts of the script they were siblings, and in the novelization and the original script (it may still be in there but we can't hear it), Kylo says to Rey after she gets the Saber "it is you!" softly. Also in the script for TFA Luke knows who Rey is.

The Mortis stuff may have been reworked and possibly was to make it accessible. For those of us who have seen the CW, we'll recognize it. For those of us who haven't, it doesn't matter because in the end it's the same basic story just simplified in a sense to make it accessible to all. I think that's best. And it follows the original treatments by Lucas, and JJ consulted Lucas to help with the scenario for the film. This is fact. He's been more involved than anyone knows.

I forget the link but Ian TWICE has emphasized that George was emphatic that Palpatine is dead and recently has said Palps is dead. There was another leaker who said Palps isn't really his typical self in the film, something's off about him. Matches what I've been told.

Also I said the film would be about 2 hrs 45 minutes, right now (it's still in editing) they're estimating 2:35, making it the longest SW film, as I said months ago.

I was told some reshoots were actually done because George wasn't happy with some things, but I don't know if that's true or not. Don't quote me on that.

Doing my best to just provide what I've been told from a source I believe is credible to a community I love. If some turns out to be wrong, please don't be too upset.

Also I've been in contact with Frikidoctor, the guy who leaked all of GOT and was hit with a cease and desist by HBO. I eventually got to talk to him first-hand but the guy who introduced us says he said Luke has a fight in the flesh (follows Lucas' original idea from ROTJ with Obi-Wan) and Chewbacaa dies. So that's where I got those. Could be wrong, but being transparent.

All I will say is that at least I'm genuine. Ward is a snake. Don't trust him. Praxis' leaks are full of contradictions, though I think some of it is legit info. I think we all have pieces of a puzzle that are scattered about. Luke and Leia training won't happen simply because it was never originally filmed, unless they do some crazy ass camera tricks. If they do duel, it would make sense with what Friki said he heard that Luke has a fight in the flesh.

And Ward's track record isn't the best, gotta be honest. He's gotten some stuff right but a LOT wrong. Plus I know some things he did personally which I won't say here, it's not my place and it's his personal life, that are super messed up and show what a scumbag he is.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I'm accessible unlike some people.

Also a guy I know, who has been saying this stuff too, comes from a family in a line of jewlers. He says the ring that Leia is wearing (which Dark Rey is later wearing, though hard to pick up) with the two stones is a MOTHER'S ring signifying Kylo and Rey. In the original drafts again Kylo and Rey were siblings.

Clonemenace wrote:
Stumbled here from the VGCulture website and decided to sign up. With all the various contradictory leaks that are floating around how do you know that you haven't been given false spoilers to just keep the true story from leaking? Granted, this could also be said of the couple of reddit guys, but people say that have a decent track record. I guess I don't know what to believe at this point. Rereading your version makes me wish it were true especially considering the reddit version alternative. Your version actually ties all three trilogies together.

ki-adi-moonshine wrote:
Dude I have been saying this since the beginning. I could have been given some fake info mixed with real; that's how leakers do protect themselves so it cannot be tracked back to them. The thing is, the Praxis leaks are full of so many contradictions I just don't buy an amount of it, but I do think we both have pieces of this puzzle. I know we differ on some things and I don't buy some of his stuff, but again, this is just what I've been told. I think a good amount of my info will come to pass.


I don’t entirely believe you that Ward is a snake because he is most closely connected to the stuff that will go down in The Mandalorian.

HE believes that in the sixth episode (allegedly) of the first season, we’re going to see Lucas’s influence come back as in that episode, we’ll see more of Yoda’s species and learn their name and their home planet’s name, at least per his Making Star Wars report: https://makingstarwars.net/2019/10/rumo ... ndalorian/.


Post Posted: October 18th 2019 7:37 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
RogueOne1216 wrote:
I don’t entirely believe you that Ward is a snake because he is most closely connected to the stuff that will go down in The Mandalorian and HE believes that in the sixth episode (allegedly) of the first season, we’re going to see Lucas’s influence come back as in that episode, we’ll see more of Yoda’s species and learn their name and their home planet’s name, at least per his Making Star Wars report: https://makingstarwars.net/2019/10/rumo ... ndalorian/.


I'm not saying Jason doesn't have info, I'm saying that personally he's kinda a POS and I don't entirely trust him though I may be jaded because of what I know. I've also heard that in The Mandalorian, the female child cast MAY be Rey, don't quote me on that. George Lucas also contributed to the story scenario of TROS. This is fact.

He also visited Dan and Dave 4 separate times during the filming of The Battle of Winterfell from Game of Thrones while they were writing their star wars film. I have the number corobborated by several people. He's been way more involved the last two years or so than people would believe. That's why TROS is going back towards his original vision, in a sense, and JJ went to him because he felt painted into a corner after TLJ ignored a lot of what TFA set up.

Now, I'm not saying this to hate on TLJ even though there were aspects I hated. I'm just saying, there are clear setups in TFA that were completely dropped and the reason why TROS is going to be the longest SW film is because it has to rectify a good amount of things, but it's not necessarily retconning. More like clearing things up and picking back up dropped plot points.

Ward actually used to post here I have on good authority, I know a few people from the scene that have told me that. Though they also said that he shit talked DP in his private chats and he actually met his ex-wife here or on TF.n, I forget which.


Post Posted: October 18th 2019 8:31 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 95
ki adi moonshine wrote:
I'm not saying Jason doesn't have info, I'm saying that personally he's kinda a POS and I don't entirely trust him though I may be jaded because of what I know. I've also heard that in The Mandalorian, the female child cast MAY be Rey, don't quote me on that. George Lucas also contributed to the story scenario of TROS. This is fact.

He also visited Dan and Dave 4 separate times during the filming of The Battle of Winterfell from Game of Thrones while they were writing their star wars film. I have the number corobborated by several people. He's been way more involved the last two years or so than people would believe. That's why TROS is going back towards his original vision, in a sense, and JJ went to him because he felt painted into a corner after TLJ ignored a lot of what TFA set up.

Now, I'm not saying this to hate on TLJ even though there were aspects I hated. I'm just saying, there are clear setups in TFA that were completely dropped and the reason why TROS is going to be the longest SW film is because it has to rectify a good amount of things, but it's not necessarily retconning. More like clearing things up and picking back up dropped plot points.

Ward actually used to post here I have on good authority, I know a few people from the scene that have told me that. Though they also said that he shit talked DP in his private chats and he actually met his ex-wife here or on TF.N, I forget which.


The part where the Mandalorian’s asset to find is a younger child who is Rey, that I’m not sure I believe.


Post Posted: October 18th 2019 9:15 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
I don't either it doesn't line up with the timeline. I'm just saying that's what someone told me who is supposedly in the know but I don't use their info because it is so hit or miss.


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 8:06 am
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
More proof Rey is a Skywalker. Still possible Palpatine created her like Anakin, that WOULD make her a skywalker btw. Ward months ago said she was a solo-skywalker so leaks are all over the place.

This guy has done some stellar reporting.

Rey Skywalker Confirmed from Skywalker Saga book?


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 3:59 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
ki adi moonshine wrote:
I've spoken to Jeremy personally and the guy is a POS. See these "Fandom Menace" fools are just reporting on Praxis to get outraged for clicks yet not reporting on alternatives. It's all about money to them. Nothing will please them. His channel will be dead after TROS anyway. Most of these channels will be; they don't know how to adapt. All outrage culture.


And that's the way it should be, Star Wars and its fandom will be dead just like they were in the mid 80's through the mid 90's and I get to walk away from it all and just be glad that I enjoyed the ride I had with Star Wars. I'll always be grateful for George Lucas and his world building but that's it. I don't care for the outrage culture. I just wanted to enjoy the ride and like I said, Post-TROS, it'll be time for me to get off the ride. I have a feeling that most of the fans will want to get off too.


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 4:07 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
ki adi moonshine wrote:
More proof Rey is a Skywalker. Still possible Palpatine created her like Anakin, that WOULD make her a skywalker btw. Ward months ago said she was a solo-skywalker so leaks are all over the place.

This guy has done some stellar reporting.

Rey Skywalker Confirmed from Skywalker Saga book?

And this in effect makes me the first fan to ever get Rey's lineage right.


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 5:39 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
Also in the book the only thing Rey remembers is her father calling her "my RAY"...the only thing from her childhood. Rey, again as I've said, is not her birth name.


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 6:04 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Yep, I remember that Lucas originally was going to name Rey "Kira."

If you say Lucas is heavily involved with this film like co-directing it with JJ Abrams, then I might actually go see it Day one and buy one of these TROS shirts for a change. I'm glad to see Disney finally taking Lucas more seriously and allowing him to be more hands on with everything. With hm helping out, that Kenobi TV show will turn out to be amazing than initially thought. Lucas having more control over SW is likely why Disney decided to rerelease all these old video games from the Lucas era. Just a guess.


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 7:37 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 95
Freezus wrote:
Yep, I remember that Lucas originally was going to name Rey "Kira."

If you say Lucas is heavily involved with this film like co-directing it with JJ Abrams, then I might actually go see it Day one and buy one of these TROS shirts for a change. I'm glad to see Disney finally taking Lucas more seriously and allowing him to be more hands on with everything. With hm helping out, that Kenobi TV show will turn out to be amazing than initially thought. Lucas having more control over SW is likely why Disney decided to rerelease all these old video games from the Lucas era. Just a guess.


Along with also bringing back The Clone Wars for one final season on Disney Plus in February 2020 and having Lucas oversee the sixth episode of The Mandalorian when introducing more Yoda’s species, their name and the name of their home planet.


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 8:31 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Yeah, I'm glad he's finally going to reveal Yoda's species because up to now, we've only seen two Yoda-types throughout the Saga and I was left wondering, "Is Yoda's race extinct?"


Post Posted: October 19th 2019 11:26 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 95
Freezus wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad he's finally going to reveal Yoda's species because up to now, we've only seen two Yoda-types throughout the Saga and I was left wondering, "Is Yoda's race extinct?"


So, with that being said, I take it you’ll preorder a subscription to Disney Plus for when it launches November 12th when it’s time to watch The Mandalorian, The Clone Wars Season 7, Cassian Andor and Kenobi. Right?


Post Posted: October 20th 2019 12:08 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Freezus wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad he's finally going to reveal Yoda's species because up to now, we've only seen two Yoda-types throughout the Saga and I was left wondering, "Is Yoda's race extinct?"

RogueOne1216 wrote:
So, with that being said, I take it you’ll preorder a subscription to Disney Plus for when it launches November 12th when it’s time to watch The Mandalorian, The Clone Wars Season 7, Cassian Andor and Kenobi. Right?


I doubt it. I'm too broke to have any streaming subscription and besides if they're going to pull a Netflix, they will just release their shows on physical media like Netflix did with Stranger Things among several Netflix shows. Just because I can't subscribe, it doesn't mean I won't plop down $30 for a S1 box set for Kenobi.

Clarification: I got Stranger Things S1 box set for $10 on sale at target so imagine how low Kenobi will be when it goes on sale.


Post Posted: October 20th 2019 2:44 am
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
I don't think Lucas directed anything, but he's been more and more involved in SW the last maybe year and a half? His influence is definitely felt. And he co-plotted a good portion of the scenario/plot with Abrams. Abrams has carte blanche to do what he wants after what happened with TLJ. Disney's not getting a return on their investment and need George's help to re-invigorate the franchise. Also, George is like the ex who just cannot let go and keeps coming back. He can't help it; SW is his legacy and life's work.


Post Posted: October 20th 2019 6:53 am
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 95
Freezus wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad he's finally going to reveal Yoda's species because up to now, we've only seen two Yoda-types throughout the Saga and I was left wondering, "Is Yoda's race extinct?"

RogueOne1216 wrote:
So, with that being said, I take it you’ll preorder a subscription to Disney Plus for when it launches November 12th when it’s time to watch The Mandalorian, The Clone Wars Season 7, Cassian Andor and Kenobi. Right?


Freezus wrote:
I doubt it. I'm too broke to have any streaming subscription and besides if they're going to pull a Netflix, they will just release their shows on physical media like Netflix did with Stranger Things among several Netflix shows. Just because I can't subscribe, it doesn't mean I won't plop down $30 for a S1 box set for Kenobi.

Clarification: I got Stranger Things S1 box set for $10 on sale at target so imagine how low Kenobi will be when it goes on sale.


What if they don’t pull a Netflix? I mean I can tell you would think they would, but, I would like to think that they are going to keep their stuff exclusive to Disney Plus?


Post Posted: October 20th 2019 7:23 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Ki Adi, I see it the other way around; SW is the ex that keeps coming back to him. He did keep trying to hand SW off to more capable directors and producers since 1980. Remember - what happened as follows:

  • 1978-1980 - due to health issues from working on ANH; Lucas hires Irvin Kershner to do ESB. The production ended up bleeding money so Lucas was forced to borrow money from 20th Century fox and other places to help curb the bleeding. Lucas initially didn’t want to get involved with the production and let Kershner and Kurtz do everything early on.

  • 1981-1983 - learning from what happened, Lucas decided to tighten control over SW. He initially wanted big names like Steven Spielberg and David Lynch to direct ROTJ; both passed on the job. Spielberg couldn’t due to DGA rules; Lynch just had finished the original Dune. This ended up taking a toll on Lucas because he just wanted to be hands off and focus on building out his empire including building out Skywalker Ranch but couldn’t so he had to divide his time between his company and the film’s production. Lucas ended up micro directing the entire film with Marquand!

  • The mid 1990’s - Lucas was getting ready to start The Prequel Trilogy. This time he just wanted to be writer and executive producer. So he again searches for directors. He asked names like Spielberg, and Ron Howard among others to direct Episode 1; they again pass on the film, telling him that it’s him that should be the director because it’s his baby. Lucas even asked Kasdan to write the script with him. Naturally, Kasdan passed on the job. Imagine how stronger TPM would have been if someone else directed with Kasdan attached as the writer. Remember it is this time period when the Fandom Menace to borrow Ki Adi’s term, began to gestate, which made Lucas’ hate-love relationship with Star Wars even worse and affected how he felt about his fans as a whole.

Ki Adi, Lucas always wanted to be able to trust SW to someone else but couldn’t and it affected his life. What started as a trilogy ended up consuming his life just because he felt he couldn’t trust anyone to do it. He had plans to do other stuff that’s not Star Wars related but ended up only doing Indiana Jones but didn’t get to direct other films. He even wanted to direct TFA and use it as a guide for what the other directors can do for Episodes VIII and IX. Now he knows that Disney fucked up royally, he has no choice but fix the baby that Disney broke; HIS baby. He just wanted to go off and live in retirement but he knows he can’t. He even knows that Star Wars will be what’s on his tombstone. “Creator of Star Wars,” that’s what his tombstone will read and that’s for all eternity.


Post Posted: October 20th 2019 7:31 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
RogueOne1216 wrote:

What if they don’t pull a Netflix? I mean I can tell you would think they would, but, I would like to think that they are going to keep their stuff exclusive to Disney Plus?


And why would they not release anything that they know they can monetize to the fullest extent? I mean, Star Wars fans in general are the kind of people that would keep buying new Star Wars blu-ray sets even if it’s just new artwork on the box set and new extras. Both Disney and Lucas both knows they will always make money off us no matter what. So since SW fans like to collect any physical items, it’s likely they will release anything from the service on physical media.


Post Posted: October 20th 2019 7:17 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
Freezus I never thought about it like that, but you're right. Lucas is a control freak though; all content creators are, myself included, in what I do. I have to have my hand in everything; I can't leave it up to anyone else. Lucas wanted to let go of SW, but, no one was up to the challenge. No one could live up to his legacy. TFA was okay...decent but criticized for the reason George criticized it. TLJ was so polarizing and I tore that movie apart, though there were aspects I liked, it dropped all setups from TFA.

I was talking about this to someone the other day, but the seeds of TFM were planted during the prequel era. All these millennials (I know I am one, though now in my early 30s) who weren't in this whole "scene" we've all been apart of for about 20 years simply don't get it.

Also, I won't post the video because I hate the fucker, but Doomcock (YouTuber, outrage culture POS) is spreading a false rumor that the reshoots were "substantial" and they re-shot 75% of the film over the last few months. This is false. JJ always does reshoots last minute to polish up; this is nothing new. The film didn't go through production hell; TFA was being re-written on-set. From what I know this movie didn't go through all that and JJ was given free reign to do his thing and tie it all together, which is why he consulted George. That was his choice to get him involved and George obliged.

These people who claim to "love" star wars are trying to sabatoge TROS. it's sad and pathetic.


Post Posted: October 21st 2019 12:33 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
ki adi moonshine wrote:
Freezus I never thought about it like that, but you're right. Lucas is a control freak though; all content creators are, myself included, in what I do. I have to have my hand in everything; I can't leave it up to anyone else. Lucas wanted to let go of SW, but, no one was up to the challenge. No one could live up to his legacy. TFA was okay...decent but criticized for the reason George criticized it. TLJ was so polarizing and I tore that movie apart, though there were aspects I liked, it dropped all setups from TFA.

I was talking about this to someone the other day, but the seeds of TFM were planted during the prequel era. All these millennials (I know I am one, though now in my early 30s) who weren't in this whole "scene" we've all been apart of for about 20 years simply don't get it.

Also, I won't post the video because I hate the fucker, but Doomcock (YouTuber, outrage culture POS) is spreading a false rumor that the reshoots were "substantial" and they re-shot 75% of the film over the last few months. This is false. JJ always does reshoots last minute to polish up; this is nothing new. The film didn't go through production hell; TFA was being re-written on-set. From what I know this movie didn't go through all that and JJ was given free reign to do his thing and tie it all together, which is why he consulted George. That was his choice to get him involved and George obliged.

These people who claim to "love" star wars are trying to sabatoge TROS. it's sad and pathetic.


Yep all Hollywood types even these who work in Media tend to be OCD over the content they produce.

To me, Millennials just need to stop being outraged over EVERYTHING and learn how to better confront their problems. I mean, I swear, whenever they read just ONE sentence especially on social media without reading through the news, they go WAHHH. I'm like are you fucking serious? It was the TFM culture that also influenced other parts of our lives even what you see in the news today. What happened during the Prequel Era bled into mainstream news. It's sad but true.


Post Posted: October 21st 2019 9:08 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
So I'm just going to say here the trailer doesn't disprove anything I've heard, though Praxis got the description of it wrong. There seems to be an aparatus for Palpatine from behind but we do not see his face. I still need to disect this thing, dl'ing now. This looks like Mortis btw.

Image


Post Posted: October 21st 2019 9:45 pm
 

Join: October 21st 2019 3:32 pm
Posts: 1
I'm new here but I'm a huge star wars fan. Phantom Menace was my star wars movie. Grew up with the prequels, clone wars tv show. (both shows.) The one thing I'm excited about rise of skywalker is how JJ is gonna tie in the whole saga together, prequels included. We just got the trailer and I noticed in the one shot where C-3PO ia talking, there's a B1 battle droid in the background. @ki adi moonshine, since this is your leak, your topic, do u have anything on any significant prequel tie ins in the movie, beside background easter eggs like the battle droids? Like does Anakin show up in any way?


Post Posted: October 22nd 2019 5:39 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3582
Mlrh wrote:
there's a B1 battle droid in the background. ?


Image

Wow! I hadn't caught that yet. Thanks for pointing it out: @TalkingBay94


Post Posted: October 22nd 2019 1:45 pm
 

Title: MeMyself&I
Join: October 13th 2014 7:15 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Outer Rim
Read Star Wars The Annotated Screenplays. I think it's key to what the end confrontation will be for Rey and Kylo if you read the third act of the ROTJ section:

Image


Regarding the Sith throne from the trailer, I couldn't help but think of Dante's inferno because the deepest depths of hell was actually cold like dry ice.

Fire and brimstone was Mustafar.

Maybe Palpatine's/the Son's lair burns like dry ice?

Interesting.


Post Posted: October 22nd 2019 2:24 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
I don't have it anymore! But I used to! I tried to find it again but couldn't.

Is it in print/can I find it again anywhere? I think my mom threw it out lol.


Post Posted: October 22nd 2019 3:27 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
ki adi moonshine wrote:
I don't have it anymore! But I used to! I tried to find it again but couldn't.

Is it in print/can I find it again anywhere? I think my mom threw it out lol.



I still have that book :) lol.


Post Posted: October 22nd 2019 4:34 pm
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3582
I still have my copy of Star Wars The Annotated Screenplays.
Time to dust it off once again...


Post Posted: October 22nd 2019 5:40 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
allegedly legit. leaked this afternoon. people say it's leia's lightsaber.

Image

Image

This one came out a few hours later. people aren't as sure about it. a lot calling BS.


Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 8:09 pm
 

Join: October 22nd 2019 8:50 pm
Posts: 2
Location: USA
ki adi moonshine wrote:
allegedly legit. leaked this afternoon. people say it's leia's lightsaber.

Image

Image

This one came out a few hours later. people aren't as sure about it. a lot calling BS.


I would have sworn they were fakes. Looks like the images were taken down on reddit due to a copyright claim. I don't know what the heck is going on anymore.


Post Posted: October 24th 2019 2:51 am
 
User avatar

Join: October 15th 2014 8:24 pm
Posts: 51
If they are fakes, they are very well done. You really can't see any artifacting in either of them.

Plus, why would Disney be sending out C&D's to websites that are hosting them if they weren't real?

It really seems to line up with what Praxis has leaked...


Post Posted: October 26th 2019 1:34 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 3rd 2015 2:46 pm
Posts: 264
Location: Tomorrow-Morrow Land
Palpatine supposedly pulls down Resistance ships using Sith lightning.

Paxis is sounding on target.


Post Posted: October 27th 2019 11:12 am
 
User avatar

Join: May 1st 2004 10:40 pm
Posts: 54
Location: New England
Meh, still holding out hope that it's still The Son posing as Palpatine. If Praxis is on target I feel that having Rey be the one to take down The Senate is a HUGE misstep. Ben should be the one to do it - to finish what his grandfather began - to come full circle to that line.


Post Posted: November 4th 2019 10:21 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 117
From ki adi moonshine:
Quote:
• Rey and Kylo have a final confrontation during which Ben Solo turns back to the light.
• Rey does not believe in Ben Solo's turn so she kills Kylo Ren.

• Luke in the flesh.



If Rey kills Ben Solo as described above, it's of a tone that we've never experienced before in any Star Wars film. It's "super heavy" in terms of dramatic consequences, of the weight of the best of 70's cinema.

I have a hard time imagining that its "feel" is going to fit. Note that Kylo's slaying of his piece o' crap father (Han was never a daddy to him, because WOKE and "all men suck") is akin to Old Ben's sacrifice to Vader for Luke's escape.

Just like all of these flashback sequences. None of them work well. Not a one. In terms of their awkward structure (they immediately feel like something we'd find from cheesy soap operas) and again, prior to Disney, nothing like it existed in any of the other films. The flashback sequences don't "feel" right either.

And I bet every Star Wars toy that I've sold (all of them are sold off now, except for the 8" Yoda I endlessly trained with as a child) that Lucas' Iger-spat-upon treatments for the sequels had zero flashbacks as well.

As I've stated before, bringing Luke back in the flesh into PRESENT times will not work. Lucas entertained bringing Kenobi back in the flesh, and then rubbed three brain cells together to determine that such a scene would severely undermine any sense of loss from his previous execution at the hands of Vader. Lucas was absolutely correct then. That determination is still the only correct answer. Anything else will debase the value of Luke's too-much-yoga "I'm not really there" death.

lol

Which, in hindsight, doesn't add up to much anyway. Ahhhh - bring him back in the flesh then! Ghost Goddess Leia can then finish his training to finally make him a Master! Rey will certainly survive to aid in the completion of his training...

HEEEEYYYYYY!

THAT'S IT!

The "Rise of Skywalker" is when Luke's brought back in the flesh and he gets WOKE by the infallible goddesses we're all supposed to worship!

No social programing here!

Move along!

MOVE ALONG!


Mark my words, Disney Wars is toast.

What's been done, can never be undone.


Post Posted: November 5th 2019 7:21 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3582
Kyle wrote:
:fap:

Image


Post Posted: November 10th 2019 5:47 pm
 

Title: MeMyself&I
Join: October 13th 2014 7:15 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Outer Rim
This guy looks like he means business! ;)




Any validity to these claims goin around?

Starting to think all these leaks are wrong and probably false info.


Post Posted: November 10th 2019 10:27 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1638
Anyone believing that LFL just decided to run test screenings on multiple endings to fans and general movie-goers alike needs to take a good hard look at themselves.

The fandom menace are ramping it all up now because they only have about 40 more days before they become irrelevant.


Post Posted: November 11th 2019 12:06 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
You mean you will become irrelevant as well. In 40 days this site will be deader than a fish in a polluted lake.


Post Posted: November 11th 2019 1:26 am
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1638
blah blah blah for someone who said they were leaving you sure love hanging around.

You won't be able to help yourself you'll have to respond with some other boring anecdote

In 3..2..1


Post Posted: November 15th 2019 11:45 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2015 5:26 am
Posts: 212
I don't know... there seems to be lots of people talking about test screenings. I'm not saying it's true, but where there is smoke...


Post Posted: November 15th 2019 7:53 pm
 
User avatar

Join: January 22nd 2004 10:02 pm
Posts: 1059
Location: Hel
I don't believe Lucas ever did test screenings for his films (correct me if I'm wrong) but Disney does do test screenings for all the Marvel Studios films so it wouldn't surprise me if they started doing it for their SW films especially given the reception and criticisms of TLJ and Solo.


Post Posted: November 18th 2019 2:15 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2015 5:26 am
Posts: 212
Thundercracker wrote:
I don't believe Lucas ever did test screenings for his films (correct me if I'm wrong) but Disney does do test screenings for all the Marvel Studios films so it wouldn't surprise me if they started doing it for their SW films especially given the reception and criticisms of TLJ and Solo.

Lucas famously test screened to friends/colleagues, but he never had public test screenings. As you state, Disney is a different kettle of fish, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they mandated them. Saying that, you’d thing much more would have leaked if that had been the case.


Post Posted: November 18th 2019 7:42 am
 
User avatar

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
Posts: 177
Location: Andorra
I'm certain Disney has a slave tracker installed in all screeners and if they try to leak "They Blow You Up!"


Post Posted: November 18th 2019 1:23 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 12th 2004 9:34 pm
Posts: 2553
Location: Toronto, Canada
There's no way Iger is stupid enough to let #releasethelucascut become a thing. I am suspicious that there are three competing cuts of the film, that Iger even has the time to cut his own (he's the fucking CEO of Disney, not a Lucasfilm producer), and that Kennedy would agree to put her credibility to a fan vote by attaching her name to an individual "cut" of arguably the most important film of her career.

Has the film been screened to insiders and friendlies? Probably. Do I think Lucas helped guide the story before, during and after production? Sure. But despite the fallout from Solo and TLJ, do I think Disney would run a "bake off" between three extremely powerful egos and risk catastrophic backlash? No I don't.


Post Posted: November 19th 2019 1:26 pm
 
User avatar

Join: April 20th 2004 11:57 pm
Posts: 519
Location: Southern California
CoGro wrote:
There's no way Iger is stupid enough to let #releasethelucascut become a thing. I am suspicious that there are three competing cuts of the film, that Iger even has the time to cut his own (he's the fucking CEO of Disney, not a Lucasfilm producer), and that Kennedy would agree to put her credibility to a fan vote by attaching her name to an individual "cut" of arguably the most important film of her career.

Has the film been screened to insiders and friendlies? Probably. Do I think Lucas helped guide the story before, during and after production? Sure. But despite the fallout from Solo and TLJ, do I think Disney would run a "bake off" between three extremely powerful egos and risk catastrophic backlash? No I don't.


I'm with you on this. Speaking as someone who is by no means a sequel apologist, I think all this talk of competing cuts is nonsense. The movie will be what it will be and any creative shortcomings or success ultimate should fall on the people making the movie, specifically J.J. Abrams.

I really don't understand all the hate directed towards Kathleen Kennedy when it was George who picked her to lead and trusted her with his company.


Post Posted: November 19th 2019 4:08 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1638
Joe1138 wrote:

I really don't understand all the hate directed towards Kathleen Kennedy when it was George who picked her to lead and trusted her with his company.


Lucas knew the universe of SW inside out. He was the creator. Our fearless leader. I doubt KK's even picked up one of the new canon books. There's the difference.

In hindsight it was a disaster to simply allow different film-makers to come in and make their own movies with minimal (seemingly) input with the other directors on where the story is going. My biggest fear re TROS is that it will feel almost like a direct sequel to TFA. Regardless of your feelings towards TLJ, if it feels irrelevant or ignored after viewing TROS, then we could have civil war without end.

To top it off the failure to consistently lose talent, chopping and changing directors, right or wrong it all gets levelled at KK.

I like KK she's an uber producer but I barely give her a pass here. I think she moves on after TROS.


Post Posted: November 20th 2019 1:10 am
 

Title: MeMyself&I
Join: October 13th 2014 7:15 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Outer Rim
SI wrote:
Joe1138 wrote:

I really don't understand all the hate directed towards Kathleen Kennedy when it was George who picked her to lead and trusted her with his company.


Lucas knew the universe of SW inside out. He was the creator. Our fearless leader. I doubt KK's even picked up one of the new canon books. There's the difference.

In hindsight it was a disaster to simply allow different film-makers to come in and make their own movies with minimal (seemingly) input with the other directors on where the story is going. My biggest fear re TROS is that it will feel almost like a direct sequel to TFA. Regardless of your feelings towards TLJ, if it feels irrelevant or ignored after viewing TROS, then we could have civil war without end.

To top it off the failure to consistently lose talent, chopping and changing directors, right or wrong it all gets levelled at KK.

I like KK she's an uber producer but I barely give her a pass here. I think she moves on after TROS.



I think the writing is on the wall for Jon Favreau to step in.


Post Posted: November 20th 2019 6:56 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3582
Via Antiqua wrote:


I think the writing is on the wall for Jon Favreau to step in.


Is Favreau President/CEO material, though? He's an artist, not an executive. It would be like hiring the principal cellist to run the business end of the London Symphony Orchestra.


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
  Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4



Jump to:  




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©