While we are on the topic of The Mandalorian, here’s what I hope to see in the season finale, which now has equal pressure to deliver after the disappointing box office opening weekend of The Rise of Skywalker:
1. I hope We see The Mandalorian find renewed trust for some droids and realization that Kuiil was right about what he said when IG-11 comes into help them save Baby Yoda to avenge Kuiil’s death.
2. I hope We see The Child (Baby Yoda) use the Force in an EPIC way to save The Mandalorian and his friends.
3. We see The Mandalorian Clan’s Armorer (Emily Swallow) commit one final act of service by building a jetpack for The Mandalorian, before Gideon’s troops come in and kill her, which I also predict will happen.
4. I hope We see, as the Armorer builds The Mandalorian’s jetpack, more flashbacks of the final piece to the puzzle of The Mandalorian’s past in finding out that the person who saved him from the Separatists when he was a kid, and that person is said to be Ewan McGregor’s Obi-Wan Kenobi, per reports that Jason William Ward of Making Star Wars heard.
5. I hope We finally find out the name of The Child (which Bob Iger teased on The Star Wars Show last week) along with the name of it’s species (also Yoda’s species), which Jason Ward also heard was contributed by George Lucas in his Making Star Wars report.
6. I hope We see the scene from the footage at Star Wars Celebration of The Armorer bashing the bottom of a Stormtrooper’s helmet right off his face as she fights one of them.
7. I hope We get to see setup in the final 5 minutes of the finale for what the plot of Season 2 of The Mandalorian is going to be.
8. I hope we see Taika Waititi (who’s directing the season finale) not go the humorous route like the Marvel movies or make the episode totally jarring, in other words, I hope he sticks to the seriousness set up at the end of Chapter 7 with the season finale.
9. I hope We see The Mandalorian show his face in the closing minutes of the finale along with him confirming his name 2B Dyn Jarren.
10. And, most importantly, I hope we find out and see who the mysterious figure was at the end of Chapter 5 and set him up as the main villain of Season 2, assuming Imp Moff Gideon (Giancarlo Esposito) doesn’t survive the season finale. I also hope we find out he’s Boba Fett and that they get either Daniel Logan or Temeura Morrison back to play him.
11. Oh, one more thing, I hope it’s the longest episode yet, between 45-50 minutes long.
What do u guys think of these predictions/wishes? Too much? Or enough?