[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 555: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 555: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
millenniumfalcon.com • View topic - OT DVD Easter Eggs
It is currently September 23rd 2020 8:07 am

Post Posted: September 19th 2004 7:07 pm

Join: August 2nd 2004 3:52 am
TPM and AOTC had some pretty cool menu time-outs (I don't recall AOTC's actually, but I remember Sidious in the TV Spots section coming on and Watto coming up on the Stills/Animatics menus), does the 4th disc of the OT have these little Easter Eggs? They can be hard to find (you basically have to let the menus loop a bunch of times), but I am sure there's die-hard enough fans on here to have found out...

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 6:03 am

Join: June 22nd 2004 4:44 am
You may have to press 10>, then 1, then 3, then 8. So basically, you're tapping in 11, and then 3 and then 8. If that makes sense.

But I don't know about the wheres and hows, though...I get mine this evening.

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 8:20 am

Join: August 4th 2004 9:07 am

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 9:57 am

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 10:20 am

Join: March 21st 2004 7:11 am

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 10:20 am

Join: February 20th 2004 2:35 pm

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 12:05 pm

Consumer

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 1:20 pm

Join: July 25th 2004 10:47 pm

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 3:07 pm

Co-host of SWD • hillaripus

Join: May 25th 1977 7:30 am

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 3:57 pm

Join: September 19th 2004 9:27 pm
The outtakes are quite disappointing really, except for that funny clip of Boba Fett hunting down Wicket.

The lightsaber featurette ends with a funny webclip, but I really wish they'd put the Star Wars Kid there instead. Wouldn't that have been great? Ghyslain probably wouldn't have allowed it though.

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 5:24 pm

Post Posted: September 20th 2004 10:02 pm

Join: March 21st 2004 7:11 am
It depends on your DVD player. Some require it as "1138" all at once, others "11" then "38", some (like mine) "11", "3", then "8", and I think I've heard of having to do each individually.

Post Posted: September 21st 2004 8:22 am

Join: September 16th 2004 6:08 pm

Post Posted: September 21st 2004 11:14 am

When I play the Bonus Material disc on my DVD Player, it says the DVD credits are on: Title 35 - Chapter 1 (REGION 4)
When I navigate there with PowerDVD, it replays the opening sequence to the menu.
Hrmm, me wants to make a Boba Vs Wicket avatar...

Post Posted: September 21st 2004 11:17 am

Post Posted: September 27th 2004 9:22 pm

Post Posted: September 28th 2004 3:36 pm

Join: September 28th 2004 3:30 pm
I can't get the bloopers to work no matter how many times I try.

Is there a trick to it or am I just an idiot.

Region 2.

Post Posted: September 28th 2004 6:13 pm

Join: September 16th 2004 6:08 pm
STE if u have this symbol on your remote 10+ you can do it press that symbol and should be this _ _ and enter 11 and then 03 then 08 and your done but do it with the menu button highlighted in the video games and still galleries and a yellow box should highlight next to Artoo but dont do anything just enter 03 then 08

Post Posted: September 28th 2004 7:00 pm

Join: September 28th 2004 3:30 pm
Thanks for helping me get that.

Now, can you help me get the last few minutes of my life back?

Post Posted: September 29th 2004 1:54 pm

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©